13th Chapter

He woke up at late 9:30 AM. All covered up with sweat and drools from the little baby wrapped in his arms. He scowled at the weird sensation to him. He felt unfresh and father-ly much. But still, when he looked at the baby in his arms; he felt happy and contented. And then, he darted his eyes to the beautiful figure beside him who was also sleeping peacefully, while her arm was hanging on the side where the bottle of the baby was put. He chuckled at the certain scenario that popped up in his head.

He needed to admit that they both looked like new married couple who had an early child. His trail of thoughts were busy on running until she tossed and turned causing him to signal that she would be awake after a few seconds. He regained his composure as he removed few strands of hair loosen on her face. She also had this maternal and mother-ly vibe when it comes to her attitude. And, maybe that's one thing why he was confused of his feelings right now. "I'm kind of busy trying to sleep. But, you kept looking at me." She scoffed showing off a side-smirk.
He laughed at her sly statement. When did she learn this, is she finally learning from him? It was truly a sight he would want to see. She lifted up from the bed as she observed him, "Let me get Ian away from you." She spoke as she lifted the baby known as Ian from its deep slumber in his arms. "You should change your clothes. It's all covered in sweat and saliva." He chuckled lightly, agreeing with her as he turned to open the cabinet. His eye narrowed as he closed it immediately. She noticed the way he panicked when his eyes landed on the clothes of Jihyun's husband. "Why?" She asked, swaying Ian from her sleep. He shook his head, "I'll change later." He smiled uncomfortably.

She suddenly turned curious.

After a long tiring day for the both of them, Jihyun finally got home as she brought foods and beverages for the two who worked hard in taking care of her son. "Thank you very much for taking care of him. I'm sorry for the sudden disturbance." She bowed repeatedly, showing how shameful she was. Sungjae gestured her that it was alright, "I really like taking care of babies, don't worry." He smiled as Sooyoung smiled too from his statement. Jihyun's eyes lit up as she smiled, "Then you' d surely enjoy taking care of your own baby in the family in the future." She winked causing the two's cheeks to burn in embarassment. "Eonnie, if you need help. Just call me again." She smiled. Jihyun squealed in happiness as she lifted her two thumbs, "I'm sure I'd call you two."

-

"My apartment is nearby. And it's already 11:00 PM." Sungjae spoke as he lowered his gaze to the lady beside him. Sooyoung looked up to his towering height, "Sure." His cheeks were suddenly stained with pink as he smiled to his self. It was the first time he would brought a girl home to his apartment. Normally, his flings would end up in a one-night-stay hotel. But, having her isn't a night for fun. Maybe, a night for butterflies and reality.
"I'm also hungry, should we order and eat them at your house?" He chuckled at her offer. "Okay, let's go." He draped an arm around Sooyoung as he sighed in contentment having her in his arms.
They settled down on a normal fast-food place as they drove back on his home.

He flicked the lights on as her eyes wandered around his apartment. "Wow, it's huge. Do you only live here alone?" She asked taking a mouthful amount of fries before shoving it into her mouth. He nodded as he placed the food they ordered in the table. "I'm turning you into a dumb person.", "Huh, why?", He chuckled as he wiped the side of her mouth, "You're starting to pig out on fast foods." She rolled her eyes as she spoke, "Well, it's all your fault." He looked deeply into her eyes as he nodded, "I know." while hiding his smile.

She noticed his room nearby as she entered all of a sudden, "You seem to like wearing longsleeve shirts, am I right?" she asked. He peeked from the kitchen as he grinned, "It makes me hot, you know.", "Yeah, right.", "You can borrow one of my shirts there. Right behind the longsleeve ones." He directly spoke entering his room, also. She took the one that had prints of little chibi ducks, causing Sungjae to blush in embarassment. She stiffled a light giggle, "Sungjae, you're really unpredictable." She sing-sang while directing to his bathroom.

Suddenly, Sungjae knocked suspiciously on the door causing her to go out. "Why?" She asked. He shook his head, "You could use the bathroom near the kitchen. That room is sacred." He playfully joked dragging her gently outside his room. She knitted her eyebrows together, completely confused of what's happening. But, she just agreed in order to avoid arguements. "Rich kids are really spoiled." She muttered to herself before flicking the lights on the bathroom.

After a couple of hours, they finally had time to sleep. "I'd take you home early tomorrow before we go to school." He muttered laying in his bed. She nodded as she added, "Yeah. My school uniform is in there." She mumbled staring at him dumbfounded.

He sat up as he motioned her to sit beside him in his bed. Her cheeks tingled from heat as she awkwardly walked over in his side. He pulled her waist in order to bring her closer as they lay down. She tried to avoid the tension rising high in the air. But, he seemed too comfortable now a days when it comes to her company. She still couldn't get used to his touch. She wasn't like this before to him, why is she hesitating about the skinships he was initiating?

Time had passed by, and they were already asleep. His arms were draped down on her belly, as her head was leaned into his shoulder, while her hands were on his arms. She suddenly jolted down awake as she cracked her eyes to open. She couldn't focus, but she doesn't knew the reason why. She sighed silently in confusion as she carefully sat down on the bed, gazing at his sleeping face. He's really handsome. Her eyes landed to one of his arm that had his sleeves half-way up. The thing that confuses her was the dark lines drawn closer mostly to his veins in the arm. She shook her head, "I must be dreaming." She stood up from the bed as she directed herself to his bathroom, absent-minded. She closed the door as she flicked the lights on. She was supposed to walk closer into the toilet.

But, her eyes suddenly ran down to the materials dropped down on the bathroom sink.

Blades that were stained with blood....

-

A/N: So, sorry for being unable to update faster unlike before. :( I was really busy these days. My damn university wants us to stay at school almost a whole 24 hours just to practice for our event. Oh well, good thing I brought my cellphone to type stories when I have free time. Thank you for the kind comments, anyway! It really made my happy to see that you're enjoying my story. Please keep supporting me! Lots of love! x :* fighting~