15th Chapter

Morning finally came, her eyes opened up slowly as she saw a sleeping figure facing her. His lips were slightly apart as his eyes were slightly puffy. Maybe, it's a proof that he cried last night without her, knowing.

A light chuckle left her lips as she traveled her fingers through his sharp jawline. She doesn't even have an idea about his confession last night. Her eyebrows knitted as she saw him groaned, cracking his eyes open. She blinked a couple of times as her eyes stared at the pool of hazel eyes staring right back at her. He beamed a smile, "Good morning." She smiled, finally realizing that he was thoroughly changing. "Good morning to you, too." He hummed in satisfaction as he buried his head on the crook of her neck, lightly squishing her with his towering height above her. She slightly giggled at the sensation, as he nibbled his lips on her neck- making her laugh in response. After a few minutes of fun, he sat up. Smiling at her while she sat in front of him, across the bed. "You seem to be in a good mood." She noticed as he nodded, yawning.

"Let's go back to your apartment." He spoke. "Can we forget about last night?" He softly added, as Sooyoung look directly in his eyes. "If it makes you better." She mumbled, flashing a small smile.

He smiled back.

-

"You're early!" Seulgi exclaimed as he saw Sungjae walking into the cafeteria she was working into. She hurriedly placed a cup of coffee in his table as he lightly chuckled, thanking her. "So, what's new?" Seulgi raised an eyebrow having a seat across him. He shook his head, trying to avoid the smile that was almost tearing his face apart. "Nothing? But your face betrays you, Yook." Seulgi laughed along, as if she had an idea about the happening. "Can you help me?" Seulgi clasped her hands together, "I knew it!"
They were both busy talking to eachother until the door opened, causing both of them to peek through the opening. "I'd talk to you, later." She mumbled as she was about to stand up. "It's fine, I'll be heading to class. I'm almost late. I'll be back!" He lifted a hand, gesturing her to go as he also stood up. Seulgi waved goodbye as he left the cafe, walking to his car.

He drove to school, as his mind was not leaving her. He even wondered where she was right now, after he dropped her back home. He walked out from the car as he lifted his bag to hook behind his arms. He decided to go to the other way in order to see what Sooyoung is doing.
While walking on the hallway, he saw her. She was busy scribbling down on her notes. He remembered, shit. It's our finals.

He whistled, "I still have one hour to go." He was about to step inside his class. Until a voice called him out of nowhere, "Sungjae." His mood suddenly lifted up as he turned around, seeing her beautiful face. "Hey." He tried not to sound a little too excited to meet her once again. (But, I guess he failed.) "Are you going back to your room?" She asked hiding a little bag behind her. He smiled, nodding. "Why?" She shook her head, finally revealing what she was holding.
He look upon the lunch box inside the small bag she was giving in. "What's this?" His eyes blinked, but his mouth couldn't refrain from smiling. "Just,.. Open it!" She muttered, averting her gaze away from him. He laughed, "Thank you." Slightly brushing his fingertips among her palms as she nodded lightly, "Good luck on your exam." She hurriedly went inside her class room. He chuckled at her cuteness as his eyes never left her, "You really are an unusual girl, Sooyoung." He muttered to his self as he went to his room, obviously swaying the lunch she had prepared for him.

On the other side, Wendy was busy rustling on her table at the Student Council's office, while waiting for a certain girl- her friend; Sooyoung.
Her mind was full of programs and tasks, which causes her to be that guilty to leave Sooyoung and Irene, for a while. Until, she heard a certain conversation that doesn't mean to hear.

"Did you saw the way Sungjae smiled when she saw her?", "Gosh, I'm starting to like them together."

Her eyebrows narrowed together as she muttered, "Who's her?" She wanted to go back on what she's doing. But, her mind went back to thought about Sooyoung. What is he was with other girls? She didn't even have a piece of news about her for the last few weeks of being busy!

"Sungjae wasn't even smiling since forever, I'm really curious how the hell he fell for that girl.", "You mean Sooyoung?", "Yes. We all know his flings stay for almost a week or month. But, he stood with this girl for almost five months and counting." Wendy suddenly heaved a sigh of relief. She suddenly thought about having a deep talk with Sungjae in order to settle things down. She sighed once again, "Wendy!" She turned back as she saw Sooyoung decently walking into her direction. She smiled at the aura around her bestfriend. It was the first time she felt her glow like an angel. "Sooyoung." She waved as Sooyoung plopped down hugging her, tight. "I missed you!" Wendy laughed along, hugging her back.

"I missed you, too. You look amazing!"

-

"Is there anything wrong?" Sungjae tapped the chopsticks placed between his fingers, as the stare of Wendy was stinging him. Wendy eyed him too long, even the lunch box Sooyoung gave him. "Do you love her?" Heat suddenly rose to his ears and cheeks, as he was taken back from the question. "W,...What!?" She noticed the sudden change in his expression. She knew that her bestfriend changed this asshole infront of her. She chuckled lightly, slamming her chopsticks down the table. "You better confess to her!" He knitted his eyebrows together, rejecting the suggestion. "Why won't you?" She hissed slamming her hands once again, on the table. Sungjae sighed in defeat, "I can't! She might be scared of me." He trailed off twirling the chopsticks in his fingers. "Ever since you and Sooyoung have been a topic in here, a lot of guys are hovering over her." He raised his eyebrow, "What?" Wendy smirked in delight, "Do you know him? What if he confessed before you?" She pointed randomly. But, Sungjae had this dense side of him when in panic. He seemed to be carried away by his lover's best friend. "But, doesn't Sooyoung had a feeling?" He muttered, completely thinking. Wendy rose from her seat, "She told me about her first love in the amusement park, I think?" He blinked a couple of times before remembering on what they were bickering about last week. Doesn't she even develop feelings for him!? Poor me. Sungjae rolled his eyes, expecting a big heartbreak. Wendy suddenly realized the situation they were going through, "But, you better confess! What if she's waiting for you?" The gloomy aura around him started to scatter away as he asked, "Did she even like me?"

Wendy laughed aloud, "That's for me to know, and for you to find out." She stood up, leaving.

Sungjae rolled his eyes, once again. Girls, and cliche bullshits.

-

"You're silent." Sooyoung mumbled as she looked at him driving. Sungjae didn't respond, at all. She sighed in defeat, as she looked outside the window. Did I do something wrong? She turned to look at him, once more. He seemed bothered, what is happening once again? "Sooyoung." He spoke stopping the car out of nowhere. Chills started to creep on her spine, as she realized the place was nowhere near her home. "Is there something wrong?" She asked, trying to avoid the fright in her voice from releasing. His eyes seemed serious, like last night.

"Answer me." Sooyoung muttered as she tried to focus her gaze on his eyes. But, she couldn't help from melting on his stares. He opened his mouth, as if trying to say something. He knew he couldn't get the words out from his mouth, not when she was staring back at him. "I'm,..." He trailed off, as if his lips were betraying him from speaking. She raised an eyebrow, asking him to go on. But, he just couldn't say it.

"I'm,... Hungry."

What the heck, Sungjae.

-

A/N: So, again. This is my free time or rest time. I'll go back to resuming to my project later. Please hope that I'll have a free time tomorrow in order to update another one. Well, this story is almost coming to end. But, don't worry! I'll announce a good news after this chapter. Just stand by! ;)

Thankyou for the kind comments, once again! love lots! x