Epilogue

"Get up." He whispered through her ear, as he left a kiss at her cheek. Causing for her to groan, and toss on the bed, swinging her arms to fly on his belly. "Five minutes." She groaned once again, resting her head at his chest.

"Do you really have you swing your arms on my weak belly?" He chuckled running his fingers through her hair. She smiled in reply, without opening her eyes. "Yes." She turned to pinch on his skin, causing him to yelp and sit down. She giggled at his jolted reaction, "You're really teasing me these days, aren't you?" He laughed as he pulled her closer, while she rolled on top of him, smiling while nodding. "You're doing a great job." He chuckled, leaving a peck on her lips. She smiled in victory, leaning for another kiss. He laughed at the sudden pressure of her lips into his, as he wrapped his arms around her petite waist. Her arms clasped into the back of his neck, nudging his tongue on her lower lip.

They were driven into oblivion. Until they both heard a knock on the door, causing both of them to pull away from each other. "You two should get ready, it's almost nine in the morning. Your graduation ceremony would be held later at one." Kim sharply glared at the two. "I'm watching you two." Then, she lightly laughed. Sungjae scowled at his mother, before laughing along.

"I'm serious, hurry up!" Kim added.

-

"I can't believe that this is happening." Irene cried right after the ceremony was held to begin.

"Stop crying. It's not even starting!" Sooyoung nudged her shoulders to Irene.

"And now, for the valedictorian speech, Let's call on Mr. Yook Sungjae!"

Sooyoung loudly clapped for her lover, as she saw him smiling proudly while walking above the stage. She turned her attention to his mother, Kim. And then, to her mother- who was giving her two thumbs up. They listened to his speech, and it surprised them that his formality was way out of other's league.

"And before it all ends, I'd like to thank my stubborn sister, my mother, Kim. My father, who was currently on his way while having a shot of tequila."

Everybody stiffled a laugh from his words,

"And thank you to the salutatorian, who gave me all the motivation to be one of the students speaking right now."

Everybody smiled and replied with "awe," knowing that he was pertaining to Sooyoung.

"I used to be the jerk that every one hates. But tables would eventually turn when you wanted to. I'd like to set myself as an example of a zero that turned to one hundred. Just keep on aiming, things would go your way eventually."

Tears started to pile up on Sooyoung's eyes as soon as his speech ended. Everybody clapped, before her. And, she was more proud than ever.

"That's so sweet." Wendy nudged on her arms, as she nodded. "He really turned into someone." Irene winked, wrapping her arms around her waist.

The ceremony ended swiftly. As everyone exchanged hugs and kisses. Tears and laughter filled the air. And the only thing that was up in the atmosphere was love and happiness.

"Congratulations, young kids." Sohyun smiled at the two, hugging her daughter tight.
"You two are sure goals, aren't you?" Kim stiffled a laugh, ruffling her son's hair. "Of course, we are. Where is dad by the way?" He curiously peeked over the empty chairs.
"I'm late!" A voice was heard from behind as he laughed, seeing his father along with his best friends.
"We saw him walking around the whole campus." Hyunsik laughed, as Peniel agreed.
"Hey, it's my Speech and all of you even cut for the ceremony? Unbelievable!" Sungjae retorted, as he gazed upon his tired father. "You're already done?" His dad asked, curiously. Sungjae rolled his eyes, as Sooyoung laughed along with their mothers.
"Congratulations!" Yeri yelled as they saw her with her father, congratulating them all along.
"So, everything is settled down?" Eunkwang smiled. "Yes, yes. Now go for Wendy!" Sungjae pushed him, aside.