I do, 2

For the next week, I stayed to myself. I of course took care of my job. I wasn't not going to let money go to waste. I still needed to provide for Christian and I.

As far as Peter goes, I'm not talking to him right now. Christian and I didn't see what surprise Peter had because I was busy taking care of my home. Later that day, I found out that he dropped Mila from his record label because of the disrespect she showed me, but he didn't need to do that. Mila was a big attraction for this label, he didn't need to get rid of her because how she acted.

Everyone deserves a second chance.

"Mommy phone." I hear Christian yell from the living room. I sigh, I look at the number and tried hard not to roll my eyes.

I groan, picking up the phone. "Hello, Mr. Jones."

"Ms. Marshall, I need you to get here right now. Its important." He said professionally.

"Yes, sir. On my way." I hung up. "Come on, Christian. We gotta go meet Mr. Jones."

"Okay."

◈◈◈◈◈

"Jackie, can you tell Mr. Jones I'm here and watch Christian again for me." I say.

"Of course. You don't mind if he watches television with me. A little Paw Patrol." She said making Christian gasp.

"Can I mommy? Paw Patrol the bes'!" He said, jumping up and down awaiting my answer.

"Gone ahead." I kissed his cheek before going into his office.

I gasped at the scenario before me. The lights were dimmed. Flower petals were lines up all over the floor that lead to this small table. The table was covered in rose petals and small chocolates. I blush, covering my mouth.

"Ms. Marshall."

I looked up seeing Peter dressed in a black suit

I looked up seeing Peter dressed in a black suit. Not his usual attire, which consisted of a white v-neck and jeans.

I shook my head, trying to keep tears at bay. "Oh, my God! Peter, what is this?"

"An apology. I was wrong for having you to deal with Mila. She was my responsibility, love. I'm so sorry." He said, taking my smaller hands into his.

"You didn't have to apologize. I overreacted. I should apologize, I'm your assistant. I'm supposed to be able to handle cranky artists." I said, walking up to him.

"You are so amazing, Sarah. I love you." He said, caressing my cheek while staring lovingly into my eyes.

He what me? Love?! Did the famous producer Peter Jones just said he loves me? God, do I even love him back?