I Do, 42

August Alsina

"I dare you ta shut the fuck up." I said, makin Sarah roll ha eyes.

"I'm staying home."

"Come on, man. We already got reservations at this restaurant up the street."

"No." She crossed ha arms, turnin ha head ta the side.

"Bruh, you already dressed, so let's jus go." I laughed.

She cracked a smile, befo frowning again. "Hands and knees, sir. You gotta beg."

I smacked ma lips, gettin down on one knee, "Baybeh, can you please come on befo we late."

"Okay," she stood up from the couch and grabbed ha shoes. "Christian, lets goooo!"

"I'm already ready, mommy." Christian made a face befo turnin ta me.

I laughed, shakin ma head. "Y'all niggas is a trip, man."

"AugDog, you brung the stuff?" Christian whispered.

"Yeah." I whispered back.

"I swear y'all fake and phony." Sarah said, pushin me out the way ta grab Christian.

"What we do?" I watched as ha ass moved in all types of different directions with that dress on.

"Y'all whispering and it didn't include me."

I opened the door fa Christian ta get in then closed his door, stepping back ta look at this queen in front of me.

"You look beautiful, baybeh."

She smiled, gigglin like a lil school girl. "Thank you, but I'm still mad that y'all were whispering without me."

I smirked, opening the door fa ha. "Get in, lady. We got places ta be."

She nodded and hopped ha happy ass inna car. Once I got inside the drivers seat, I decided ta set the tone for tanight.

Hey girl, How you doin'
My name is Charile, last name Wilson
I was wonderin' if I could take you out
Show you a good time, invite you to my house
Here is my number, girl you can call me
And don't forget it baby, the name is Charlie

I looked over at her ta see her smiling big. "Aww you know I love this song."

"Of course I do. I know a lot about my baybeh."

As the song goes off another one of ha favorite love songs came on. I felt ha eye me and it made me laugh.

"What?" I asked.

Baby, you don't know (know) what you do to me (me)
Between me and you (you) I feel a chemistry
I won't let no one (one)
Come and take your place (place)
'Cause the love you give, it can't be replaced

"You're up to something, Anthony."

I just shrugged, smilin at ha beautiful ass.

I decided ta drive the long way ta the restaurant so she could feel the love within the car and already know the type of mood I'm in.

As that song went off, another one of her favorites came on. I peaked over at her, laughing out loud when I saw she was in tears. It made me laugh harder when I saw ha bottom lip quiver.

I hit the steering wheel a couple time, laughin at ha cry baybeh ass.

"I know you not about ta cry. We ain' even get ta the biggest surprise yet."

"Because what are you doing, Alsina?" She wiped ha lil tears, tryin not ta ruin ha make up.

I stop, and I wait, and I think
That I never met someone to make me feel
Like I'm ready to love
So I gotta do what I gotta do
Just to keep you
Keep you here with me baby
Now I feel it's time for me to say
That I need you boo
And I can't go a day without your loving
Baby I can't live without you