I Do, 6

"Are you okay, baby?" Peter asked.

I shake my head, "Can you please leave."

He looked at me, "What did I do? Is it because Angel put her hands on you?"

I signed, "No. I'm upset dat you raised yo voice at me. You embarrassed me, you yelled at me, I felt like a child." I said calmly. I tossed the covers off my body and made my way slowly over to him. "Na' dat we on da topic of ha' puttin' ha' hands on me, I mean, look at me. I have bruises all ova' ma' body. Because of you, Peter. You. I mean, dis' is nonsense, what do I look like fightin' when I not only have a son, but am a grown woman?! I should have neva' got witchu!"

Peter stared at me before he made over to me. He grabbed my face, caressing my cheeks.

"Say that again and I'll make you regret it. You, Ms. Sarah Marshall, you're mine." His eyes held lust, but something stuck out. They also held anger.

I've angered him with my words.

"I'm sorry," I said.

I pushed myself out of his arms, taking my spot back on the bed. "Can you please leave, now. I'm tired and what happened last week was a huge mistake. It shouldn't have gotten that far."

"So, we're a mistake? We happened last week. Sarah, I told you, you're mine. You can't leave me."

I sighed, "I'm not regretting us, or our relationship for that matter. I'm regretting us having sex. You've known me for years, you know I couldn't have sex, why didn't you stop me?" I whispered, trying not to cry in front of him.

"I'm sorry. I mean, you were pushing all on me and grinding against me. You know how hard it is for a man to say no to sex,"

I shrugged, "Please, just let yourself out. I'll see you tomorrow, Peter."

"You know what, bye. Text me when you stop acting like this." He sighs, walking out. I hear the front door slam shut and I lay back in the bed, tears streaming down my face.

"Lord, I'm so sorry. It shouldn't have went that far. I apologize for my actions. I'm so stupid. It happened to quick and I couldn't stop it. I'm sorry, Jesus," I sob quietly.

◈◈◈◈◈

NEXT MORNING, 9:52 AM

"Christian, I will not tell you again. Sit down, now." I said sternly.

"Okay, mommy." He sat on the stool and stared at me.

"What, Christian?" I sighed, rolling my eyes a bit.

"Mommy, you so pretty," He smiles.

I laugh, "Aww, love, and you're so handsome. You're mommy's handsome little knight."

I slowly picked him up, kissing on his cheeks. As I'm lowering him back on the stool, pain shoots through my spine. I bend over, with my right hand massaging my aching back.

I yelp out loud and the door opens. "You aight?"

I turn around, still holding onto my hurting back.

I glance up and I smile a bit. "Oh, no, I'm fine, Mr. August."

"It's jus' August, I ain' dat old yet." He said.

"I'm sorry,"

"Nah, don't apologize. You ain' did nothin' wrong, baybeh."

He gentle sits me down at this small coffee table. He sits down as I tell Christian to go to Ms. Jackie.

"You aight luh?" He asked.

I smirk, with my head down. "Oh, this is nothing. I mean compared ta' giving birth this is a small prick."