I Do, 34

Sarah Marshall.

"I'm fine, August." I said, watching him adjust my foot pillow.

"I'm jus makin sho."

"Well, I'm telling you August Anthony Alsina Jr. I am fine, okay? I'm fine." I said, smiling a little.

He shook his head, licking his lips. "I don't know how. You got a concussion, bruised ribs, and stitches all ova yo fuckin face."

"I know, but I'm still alive, August. That's all that matters." I said.

He rolled his eyes, "Aight, cool, but you could've died because that nigga don't–,"

"AUGUST," I cut him off, groaning out in pain due to the pressure I was feeling in my side. I rubbed my side and sighed. "I'm fine. I am fine. I know next time to always bring you with me or someone else for that matter. Please calm down and stop. I'm fine."

He stared at me hard, before sighing. "Aight. Ima calm down, but that don't mean I'm lettin this shit go. He gotta catch this fade. I'm on his shit, na."

"August."

"Nah. Don't try ta be the peacemaka. If and when we see that bitch, I'm beatin his ass. Understood?"

I knew from the look in this eyes, he was one hundred percent serious. Not trying to argue with him, I simply nod, looking away.

"Yes."

"Stop makin that face."

I sighed. "August, I'm fine. This is just adding fuel to the fire. I don't want you to go out and get into trouble on my behalf. You have a career and an image to uphold. I'm sure the paparazzi would love to get a story on you, especially since you're just now coming out as an new R and B singer. Don't, please. I'm fine."

He stared at me, shaking his head. "Aight. If you good, I'm good."

"Thank you. Now, gimme a kiss."

He smirked, softly kissing my waiting lips. I grabbed the back of head, lightly pulling on his little curls. I moaned into the kiss, causing him to freeze up.

"We gotta stop befo I do something I'll regret." He said, shaking his head.

"Mmm, is that right?" I smiled.

"Don't steal ma shit. Fuckin thief."

I know I look crazy for one, being happy and two, not letting August get a hold on Peter, Ray, and the other guy that was there, but I really don't want August out there like that. I'm fine, I really am.

And the reason I'm just so happy and smiley today is because August and my baby boy. You ever just heard someone praying so hard for you that it just uplifts your spirit? Well that is what happened.

I heard August and Christian praying literally so hard for me today while I was sleeping and it just made me so happy. And when I woke up, we joined hands and we prayed again.

I'm literally filled with love and joy.

"August, get out." I joked.

"Nah, baybeh. Ima lay right hea witchu." He got on the bed, slowly though, making sure he didn't hurt me. "Fuck man, I wanna lay down on ya titty and I can't do that."

I covered my mouth, laughing so loud into my hand. "Stop, please stop."

"I'm serious. You know I always lay ma head on ya titty. Can't do shit, na."

I winced, rubbing softly in my ribs. "August, get out. You say the most ridiculous things and you know it hurts when I laugh."

"Then don't laugh. Fuck you laughin bout anyway? I'm ova hea tellin you what's on ma mind and shit and you ova thea laughin like it's funny."