I Do, 12

Sarah Marshall

I got to the studio around 9:30, which is earlier than usual for me. Since I would be filling in for Peter, I wanted to be here early so I could manage things better. And I got in contact with some people, a friend of August, who was going to be here around ten o'clock to help with one of the songs on his upcoming album.

I decided I would come to work alone and leave my precious baby back at the apartment with the babysitter I hired some days ago. It was so hard to get Christian to stay home for the day. I know I spoil my baby a lot, but what he did this morning in front of the babysitter was totally unacceptable. He was kicking, screaming, yelling, throwing a huge temper tantrum for no reason.

The morning was a totally no for me. Especially Peter. When Peter left, I looked in the mirror and seen that I had a huge hand print bruise on my neck. Peter knew I bruise super easy and for him to choke me and pull on my hair like he did was unacceptable. I've noticed that everything that happened this morning was just a wake up call. But, what can I do? He could end my life with just a snap of a finger. Plus, I have a son to look out for.

I'm scared for my life. What if I try to leave and he does the same thing Raymond did when I tried to escape? The mere thought of what happened years ago sent chills down my spine.

"Whatcha doin' hea' so early? You don't usually come in dis' early." I jump, turning around to see August.

"Jesus, dude! You can't be sneaking up on black people like that. That'll get you hit." I said, holding my chest.

He laughed, playfully rolling his eyes at me. "You won't hit me, baybeh, so stop allat frontin' like you bout dat action."

"I could be." I blushed.

"Really na?" He smirked, raising his eyebrow in a questioning manner.

"Anyways, I'm here because I have your friend coming through in about 10 minutes." I said.

"I ain' got friends, baybeh."

"So I'm not your friend?" I asked, pouting unintentionally.

August Alsina

"So I'm not your friend?" She asked, poutin' ha' lips.

I smirked. "Yeah, you are. You ma' best friend lil baybeh, na stop allat poutin'."

She blushed, turnin' away from me. "Okay, August."

Soon 10 o'clock came and I was in da' studio with Sarah, talkin' bout our lil "play date dinner" ta'night.

"Ya' gon' jack ma' style again?" I asked, jokin' with ha'.

"N-no." She smiled.

"Come hea', Sarah." I licked ma' lips. I watched ha' as she walked ha' fine ass ova' ta' me. She stared down at ma' lips, scootin' closer ta' me.

"Y-yes August."

I pulled ha' on ma' lap, but befo' I could do what I wanted ta' do, the dumb ass do' busted wide open and ma' nigga Breezy walked his light bright ass in.