I Do, 45

Peter Jones.

5 Months Later

"Has she woken up yet?" I asked, walking out of my office to follow Angel.

I eyed her demeanor only because I had business to take care of and I had to leave her here with Sarah.

She smirked, licking her lips. "Yes, daddy. She woke up hours ago."

"Stay in here while I go talk to her."

She nodded, pulling me toward her. She grabbed my face, sticking her tongue in my mouth.

She pulled away, biting her lips. "Taste anything familiar?"

Sarah.

"Stay here."

Walking away from Angel, I entered the room I appointed Sarah.

She was handcuffed to the broken down bed, bawling her eyes out.

"Sarah."

"Get away from me." She whispered, turning her head to look away from me.

"Sarah, look at me." I grabbed her ankle, making her panic.

"Let me go." She screamed, yanking her leg out of my hand. "Stay away from me. You and your crew of rapist."

"Shut the fuck up." I grabbed her neck.

"You let her touch me. I hate you. I hate you so much, Peter. I hate you." Putting emphasis onto word hate.

"You hate me?" I asked, rubbing on her soft legs.

She began to jerk around, trying to get her hands out the handcuffs. "Please don't touch me."

I ripped her shirt off her body exposing her beautiful body.

"I wanna have some fun since you hate me. But the minute you saw you love me, I'll stop all the games."

"Get off me." She screamed, her chest moving up and down at a fast pace.

"I told you the rules. Say you love me." I chuckled, moving her underwear out the way.

Since her legs wasn't cuffed down, she lifted her legs and kicked me away from her.

"Stay away from me."

"You know I can't do that, my love."

I grabbed her legs, pulling her down so her feet touched the bottom of the bed. Her beautiful brown eyes widened in fear.

"Peter, I'm begging you, please don't." Tears cascading down her face.

I smirked, deciding to have fun with her. I climbed on top of her, kissing her neck. I grabbed her leg, spreading it so I could slip in between her.

"No, please. I'm s-sorry, please," she cried, shaking terribly from fear.

Ignoring her, I continued to rip the underwear she had on off.

"Help! Please help me!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

I chuckled in her ear. "This is a secluded area, baby. Ain't nobody gone hear your precious voice. But keep screaming, you know I love it."

I unzipped my pants, pulling myself out from my boxer briefs. I positioned myself along with her so she could feel the tip.

"I love you, please stop. I'm sorry." Her chest moving up and down at a fast pace.

I smirked, pulling away from her. "That's all I ask for."

I fixed myself up, climbing off of her. While zipping my pants back up, I watched her cry.