I Do, 46

Sarah Marshall

"Please stop!" I screamed, blocking my face.

"Get up!" The man who "babysat" me at night said.

After his last hit to my face, I fell against the wall, coughing up my own blood.

"Okay," I cried, gagging on my blood.

"You better corporate or I promise I'll end your fucking life. Understood?" He said, stomping down on my leg.

I screamed, nodding my head. "Yes."

He smirked, yanking me yo yo my feet. "You're nothing like Angel. She knew how to fight, how to take hits, and fuck. You gotta step up, lil baby."

I glared at him, tears welling up in my eyes. "Leave me alone."

"Come on, bitch." He yanked me to up my feet. Pushing me in front of him. I stopped all sudden movements when I felt a cold steel press against my back. "Run away from me and I'll end yo fucking life. Peter already gave me the go ahead, so try me."

I bit my lip, nodding. I slowly started to walk again. Passing the front door, I noticed the few more locks that was added on it. I sigh, knowing I'll never see my babies again.

"Hello, sexy." Angel whispered at me, trying to touch me in inappropriate places.

I push her back off a natural instinct, mugging her. "Don't touch me."

"Didn't like what I didn't a few days ago? I promise I'll do better next time." She chuckled.

I looked at her in nothing but disgust and disdain. "You're disgusting and a freaking predator."

"Oooh tell me how you really feel, baby." She walked up to me again, wrapping her finger around my curly hair.

"I said move." I pushed her back, but not far enough.

"What? I couldn't hear you, love. Repeat yourself?"

I could feel my blood boiling and I was getting very upset. I lunged at her, throwing the first punch. She stumbled back, lifting her head up.

I gasp, stepping back as I saw blood rushing from her nose.

She cracked her neck, smirking. "That's all you got? I know kids that hit harder that you, bitch."

"Yeah, but I got you blooding." I said as she charged at me, throwing a punch.

I dodged it, noticing she had one a couple rings.

"Scared?" She taunted.

I was scared. I didn't want to get jumped by all these people here. By the way they were looking, they were ready to pounce when told.

"Scared, love?" I backed away right into Peter's arms.

"Don't touch me." I unintentionally yelled, feeling nauseous.

He grabbed my arms, yanking me towards him. "What did I say about yelling, my love?"

"Don't touch me." I tried to step back away from him, but he tightened his hold up on my arms.

I felt weak.

Physically exhausted, mentally tired, and emotionally drained.

I'm tired of my life.

"Resume training. I need to speak to Ms. Sarah alone." He turned to me. I noticed his eye twitching a little. "Do anything other than what I say, I blow your remains back to New Orleans."

I gulped, nodding my head.

He eyed me, before leading the way. "Follow me."

I followed him, making mental reminders of the format of this place.