I Do, 22

"I'm coming home today, mommy?" Christian asked, while packing all of his clothes in his Paw Patrol backpack.

"Yes, child. Now, hurry up so Chris can bring you home." I said, looking at him throw the phone.

"Stop rushin him. Well get there when we get there!" I heard Chris yell.

"Yeah, mommy, we get there when we get there!" Christian consigned, causing Chris and I to laugh.

I smile. "You don' turned my baby against me, sad. Anyways, call me when you get here, I have a surprise for you Christian."

"What is it?" He asked excitedly.

"Gotta wait till you get here. I'll see you later, love." I said.

"See you later, mommy."

I ended the FaceTime call and turned around to finish decorating the apartment.

I just got don't baking cupcakes, cake pops, and dog treat shaped cookies

I just got don't baking cupcakes, cake pops, and dog treat shaped cookies. I smile staring at the finishing product.

"He's gonna be so excited to see all this." I said to myself.

I walked into the kitchen, grabbing more desserts out of the oven, knowing August's four nieces and my one fat child was going to eat everything away.

I smile at the thought of having him back home and begin to scream in excitement. My baby was really coming back home.

My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. I quickly ran to go answer the door and there was August, Travis, Chandra, and the four beautiful babies.

"Hi!" I said more excitedly than the first time of us meeting.

"Hi Sarah."

"Hey Uncle Aug's girlfriend." Chandra and the girls said.

I laughed, letting them inside. "He's just my friend. I promise."

"Ooh, brutha, you just got friend zoned." I heard Travis say, making me laugh.

"Aug don't eva get friend zoned, nigga." He laughed, pushing Travis to the side. "Wazzam, baybeh."

I blushed, tucking a piece of fallen hair behind my ear. "Hey August."

"When Christian gettin hea'?" He asked.

"Chris is suppose to be calling me to let me know when they're in their way. But that was like 10 minutes ago."

"Check yo phone then."