I Do, 39

(Quick a/n: Thank you guys so much for the prayers and condolences. This was a very HARD time for me and my family. I found out I lost my GrannyMa last year on January 29 then one year later to find out my cousin died on March 25, it KILLED me. They died the exact same way and it's a nightmare. I thought I would lose my family during the rapture when Jesus comes, not this early. I'm speechless, but life continues. I'm going to make both of them proud. And I'm going to live for them since their life was taken so quick.

Rest up King Dante and Queen Angela ❤️

Sarah Marshall.

"Stay hea with me." August said, pulling me down onto the bed.

I sighed, laying down next to him. I began to massage his hand. A habit I have now because August's hands are extremely soft. "Just come with me."

"Nah. I already told you, I ain' feelin this shit. Somethin ain' sittin right with me."

"That's why I think you should come. You can at least stay in the car and watch from afar."

"No. Why can't you just stay hea or reschedule that shit?" He said.

I sighed again, not wanting to argue any further with him. I'm obviously not going to get my way today.

"Alright, I'll call her and reschedule."

He nodded. "It's bout time you finally listen ta me."

"August, shut up."

If he thought that was funny, he sounds just as stupid as he looks.

"I'm not bout to start with you again. Watch yo mouth." He said, sitting up.

I kept a straight face, while calling Ms. Jackie.

"Hello?" Ms. Jackie answered.

"Hey, Ms. Jackie, this is Sarah and I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to reschedule our brunch."

I heard her smack her lips and sigh. "Why? I was really looking forward to seeing you today."

"I just don't feel too good right now." I said, which wasn't technically a lie. I felt perfectly fine physically, but mentally I could feel my blood boiling again. At this very moment I wanted to smack August again.

"Okay. I hope you get better. Just call me when you're feeling much better."

"Okay. Talk to you later."

"Bye bye now." She said before I hung up the phone.

"Sarah." August called out to me.

I ignored him, rolling my eyes hard before walking out of the bedroom.

"Sarah, what I tell you bout walkin away from me?" I heard August say.

I continued to ignore him, going inside Christian's room. I quickly closed the door, locking it.

"Sarah," He begins to jiggle the door knob. "Jeanie, man, stop playin with me and open the do'. You bein real childish right na. Open the do' so we can talk."

"No. I don't wanna talk to you nor do I want to see you."

"Whatchu mad fa? You mad because I didn't let you go to some bull shittin ass meetin with a fake ass person?"

"Anthony, I'm upset that you literally always regulate my life. I can't do anything without you telling me no. And to top that off you thought it was cool to let out some stupid, distasteful joke. Talking about it's about time I listened to you. You're being real wack right now."