I Do, 41

Sarah Marshall

"You gettin' thick, baybeh." August said.

I turned around to see him licking his lips. I playfully roll my eyes, pulling August's shirt that I was wearing down over my behind.

"Stop looking at me, creep."

It was 8 in the morning when August came to wake me and Christian up. He brung us to his hotel room so we could eat breakfast together.

We did our morning prayer and meditation and I couldn't lie and say I didn't have an weird feeling about today. I got an text from an unknown number telling me that my time was up. I showed August the text and it put him into protective mode.

We were going to escape the hotel today and go explore Barbados, but staying in seems like the much better option.

"You always disrespectin' me."

"Not always, honey. Just sometimes."

He eyed me before pulling me closer to him. I inhaled his cologne and felt myself relax in his arms.

"What's wrong, ugly?" He asked, making me pull away.

"First of all, I'm not ugly," I said, making him chuckle. "And nothing. I really wanna go out today, but I know we can't. It's boring being cooped up in here."

He sighed. "I know, baybeh. Look I'ca get some of ma' niggas ya pull up later and we'll go out."

"Okay. Thank you, Aug." I stood on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah, yeah. Can you call room service and have them bring up some mo food. I need whateva you had on yo plate. That shit was good."

"No wonder you getting a little swole out here. You're being fat and greedy."

He flexed his arms, making me giggle. "Man, in a minute you bout ta be lookin at The Rock Jr."

When he said I couldn't help but laugh. I covered my mouth, wheezing into my hand. I tried my best not to be too aloud and wake my baby up.

"Get away from me, Alsina." I laughed, pushing him away from me.

He smiled, grabbing my neck softly. "I love the way you smile, baybeh."

I blushed, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Is that right?"

He bit his bottom lip, smirking at me. "Yeah, that's right."

I laid my head on his chest, scratching at his neck lightly. "Why are you doing this?"

"Doin what?"

"Making me feel so good and making me feel so so happy." I smiled up at him.

"So so happy?" He chuckled, wrapping his long arms around my waist.

"Yes."

"That's ma job. You ma lady and I gotta make sho you feel good. If you was lookin sad and shit, I wouldn't be doin ma job. When I met you, I told you I was gone make sho you was good. And ima stick ta ma promise. Ya heard me?"

"Yes, I hear you."

I decided to break the rules just a little bit and give him a small kiss on the lips.

Once I pulled away, I watched him as he stared at me.

"I love you, lady." He mumbled, caressing my waistline.

I smiled, "I love you too."

He just smirked before letting me go. "I need you ta be one hunnid perfect ready tanight. I got something planned fa us."