I Do, 15

August Alsina.

"What happened, nigga?" Chris asked, shakin' his head. "Fuck is up with my sister? You know she hit me up yesterday, talkin' bout cps and shit."

I decided ta' catch up with Chris, because afta' the hospital shit, I just needed ta' chill with someone otha' than Sarah. Someone who knew ha' better than I thought I did.

"Sarah slapped ha', right, then afta' Picker left out, the muthafuckin' cps roll in with the cops, talm bout some dey gotta investigate Sarah home ta' make sho' lil man safe." I said, tryin' ta' wrap ma' head bout what the hell happened at the hospital.

"What the fuck happened before all that and who the fuck is Picker? Who the fuck got cps and twelve involved? That shit fucked up dawg."

"I'm assumin' Pocker on some real shit. Nigga, when I tell ya' lil man whole arm was fucked, nigga, his whole muthafuckin' arm was through. Skin peelin' off, arm red as hell. Sarah really lost ha'  fuckin' mind when she saw him." I said.

"Nigga, now who the hell is Pocker? Cause whoever that bitch is getting fucked up! That's my fuckin' nephew, man. I gotta check on my sister, yo." He said, shakin' his head. He pull his phone out and walked inta' the livin' room.

I sat onna' couch thinkin' bout the shit that happened yesterday. When Sarah and I got thea' shit really took a sharp ass left turn.

"Ms. Sarah, I'm so sorry." Pecker said and I notice Sarah speed walkin' in ha' direction.

"Get up, I'm about to slap the hell out of you." Sarah said loud enough fa' Pickle ta' hear ha'.

I quickly followed behind Sarah as ha' pace quickens. Befo' I could reach out and grab ha, a loud smack was echoed through the halls of the hospital.

"You witch! I don't know what your problem is with me, but the fact that this is the second time I let you babysit my child and he ends up in the hospital is unacceptable." Sarah yelled.

"Then tell your fucking child to listen to adults! I told that bastard to sit down and he didn't." Packer yelled back, tryin' ta' run up on Sarah.

I stepped in front of Sarah, blockin' shawty from tryin' ta' hit my baybeh.

"Aye, shawty, back up man." I said, pushin, ha' back a lil.

"Don't put your fucking hands on me or I swear to God I will call the fucking police." That bitch said, pushin' me back.

"Back up, shawty." I said again, not tryna' lay dis' lil' bitch out.

"I will fuck both of y'all up, I promise." She said, pointin' ha' lil' fucked up ass finger at us.

She bumped past us, cussin' and sayin' otha' bullshit up unda' ha' hot ass breath.

"I can't believe I trusted ha' ta' watch ova' ma' child. I can't even. My child is in pain because I let ma' guard down and gave an opportunity ta' a non factor ass bitch." She said, and I just stare at ha' with widen eyes.

"Did ya just cuss baybeh?" I asked.

She sighed, shakin' ha' head. "I couldn't help it. I'm just so angry. This is the second time I had to come up here because of ha' careless way."