I Do, 44

Sarah Marshall.

Seven Months Later

"Get up." He yelled at me.

I ignored him, pulling what was left of a blanket over my head. "No." I said.

"You got three seconds before I get you up."

I stayed in the broken down bed while he counted to three.  Once he said three, the blanket was pulled off me and his hands were pulling at my arms.

"Leave me alone." I said, pushing his arms away from me.

He grabbed me by my hair, yanking me off the bed. "Boss wants you, so get the fuck up."

I pushed his hands away from me, causing him to grab my neck. I cried as his nails pierced my skin, biting down on his arm, he left me go, but punched me so hard in the process. "Dumb ass bitch."

Once I fell to the floor, his huge foot came crashing down on my chest. I cried out, pushing his foot off me. He chuckled and began to beat on me.

His fists came in contact with my eyes, my lips and my nose. His foot kicked and stomped on my stomach.

I can't move.

Once he noticed how weak I was, he lifted me up and basically dragged me to Peter's room or office.

"Here you go, boss." The man smirked.

Peter looked up from his laptop and frowned. "What happened?"

"She wouldn't leave the bed, sir and she bit me so I had to rough her up a little."

Peter stood up from his desk and walked over to the guy. He nodded at him to leave and squatted to my level.

He grabbed me by my chin. "What's wrong, my love? Didn't wanna get up today?"

I shut my eyes. I couldn't stand the sight of this devil. I wanted to hurt him. I wanted to kill him. Being here was so much misery.

I didn't deserve this. I didn't deserve this abusive and pain.

I want August. I want Christian. I wanted to be with my family.

"Baby, open your eyes and answer me." His voice was low and filled with so much anger.

I kept them closed, turning my head away from him. "Keep your hands off me."

He sighed and grabbed me by my throat by he wasn't choking me yet. "Open your fucking eyes."

I opened them, scared of what he could've done if I didn't open them. "What?"

"I asked a fucking question. Answer me right now."

I could feel my bottom lip quiver. I was gonna cry anytime soon and I didn't want to show this devil that sign of weakness.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

"It's something, Sarah. Just tell me." He spoke softly.

"I said it's nothing."

"Sarah, just tell m–"

"I said nothing." I unintentionally yelled, causing him to slap the air out of my lungs.

I kept my head turned, tears streaming down my face.

"Don't raise your voice, my love. Look at me." He grabbed my face forcing me to look in his direction.

I slowly opened them, "I can't wait until August finds you and hurts you."

"Why would he hurt me? You really think he cares about you? It's going on eight months, Sarah. August don't want you. Why do you think your son is living with your brother and not him? It was all about sex."