I Do, 21

Sarah Marshall

"So, how old were you when you and Chris fucked?" August asked making me cringe.

"How old were you when you married Jessica?" I asked, causing August to chuckle lowly.

"Too damn young. Why you keep bringin' that bitch up anyway?"

"Because that's your wife. And if you're going to constantly bring up Chris and I, I'm going to bring up your wife." I shrugged.

"I'm only bringin' it up 'cause you keep ignorin' the question. Na' how old were you when you fucked Chris?" He laughed, glancing at me.

I stared back at him, rolling my eyes a little. "Too darn young. Now can you please stop bringing it up. No more questions about Chris and I."

"One mo' question and I'm done." He said.

"What?" I asked, ready to punch August in his stupid face.

He laughed, making me crack a small smile. "How it happen? Who came on ta' who?"

I roll my eyes, sighing. "I came on to Chris. I foolishly wanted to know what sex felt like since I didn't have the pleasure of giving mine away. Which, on my part was so stupid. I should've listened to Chris, but being so stupid, I said continue."

"He ain' wanna fuck or somethin'?"

"I mean, no, not really, but I kept pushing up against him and I kept constantly telling him I was okay with us having sex and he gave in." I explained.

August kept his eyes on road, not saying a word. I begin to feel like I should've keep my mouth shut. I mean, he kept asking questions and I didn't want to be rude and ignore his question.

Maybe I should've though.

We pulled up at the airport and I saw four little girls waiting with some dude who resembled August and a lady who resembled three of the four girls. August stepped out of the car and opened the door for me to get out. August waved over at them and the girls quickly noticed August and came running over to him.

He swatted down and opened his arms wide enough as they crashed into him. He laughed, tickling them.

I stepped to the side, smiling at the beautiful scene unfold before me. No wonder he's so kind and gentle with Christian. He has nieces.

Whoever these people are, must've been putting in work. Four kids? I can't even control one kid.

August stood up dabbing the man up before pulling him into a man hug.

"Wazzam Trav." August exclaimed with so much excitement in his voice.

"Come hea', Yung." They hugged a little while longer before pulling away.

"Come hea' Cha-Cha!" He hugged her and she laughed, hugging him back.

"How ya' been, Aug?" She said, pulling back from the hug.

"Good." August said.

I smiled watching how hard August was smiling at his family. He seemed really really happy around him. Maybe happier than he has been since I've met him.

"Come hea' y'all. I want y'all ta' meet somebody." August said. They begin to walk over to me and for some reason, I was getting nervous. I'm basically meeting his family. Oh, my god! I look at mess!

"Dis' ma' friend Sarah. Sarah, these ma' nieces Chay, Mya, KayKay, and Callie, dis' ma' brutha' Travis and ma' sis, Chandra." August introduced.