Introduction

Hey! It's my first Werewolf story. I started writing it because those days I was reading too much werewolf stories and this story of mine is the result of my constant reading :D 

It is a slow paced love story. I am tried to make it fluffy lovey dovey. the name of the places will be real but the description of those places will be mostly out of my imagination. 

Multimedia like images, videos etc are collected from Google. I am not the owner.  

Any suggestion regarding grammatical or spelling mistakes are welcome. Positive criticisms are welcome too. 

If you like my story, vote and comment a lot. I hope you'll like my story.

P. S. :

I'd love to share a great news with you! I have published my paranormal romance novella 'Forever, My Dear Ghost'. You can get your copy from here: https://books2read.com/forevermydearghost

You can also subscribe to my newsletter here: www.fspinkey.com

Through my newsletter you can stay updated about my book release and other information. Also you can read the first chapter and a bonus chapter of  'Forever, My Dear ghost'  absolutely free. And the fun thing is that subscribing to my newsletter is absolutely free. So hurry up!

Love to all of my readers.

****

-Fima-

It's been three weeks that the Spring semester has begun, yet the professor gave us a brain shattering assignment. I finished my part time job and came to the cafeteria almost five minutes ago. I've been waiting for my classmate and friend Emma to go to the library with where my other group members and friends are waiting for us.

I am sitting in the large cafeteria and look outside.

It was my dream!

Yes, it was my dream to study in abroad since my childhood. Watching in the Hollywood movies and all those drama, I was inspired to explore the education system in the States.

No I'm not in the USA now, but in Canada.

I graduated from a university of my country. Then I started my first job at a local company and continued it for five years. Exploitation was greater than benefits there. Considering the job market, it was hard for me to switch the company. However I was able to save money bit by bit besides supporting my parent's family. All the hardship in my life made me forget my dream a long ago.

But then, it was like an impulse, like a flame, my forgotten dream started burning inside me. The desire to free myself from the cage and fly to my destination was so strong that I couldn't sleep at night and exerted all of my energy to achieve it. I passed the IELTS with good band score and applied for the Universities of different countries. Luckily I got 25% scholarship offered in my current university. Still it needed a lot of money to get admission and come to Canada for study purpose. For this, I ran from door to door of my relatives and financial organizations to get a study loan.

Finally I'm here after a going through a lot of hustle.

Was it dreamy?

The answer is no. Though the country is beautiful, the air is fresher, the environment is safer and more secured than my home country, I was not happy. I was overwhelmed at the beginning and enjoyed my few days here but soon I felt the difference between the dream and reality. Nothing is unmixed blessing on the earth- I read it in books. I thought that I was prepared for the sufferings I'd go through because of fulfilling my dreams. However the reality was harsher.