02. New Girl

THIS IS OVERDUE BUT I LOVE MIDNIGHT MEMORIES LIKE EVERY SINGLE SONG ON IT AND OH MY GOD SO IN LOVE. I ALSO LOVED 1DDAY SO MUCH ESPECIALLY THE WORK OUT CLIP AND THE TALK DIRTY TO ME SEGMENT DEFINITELY WORTH SITTING ON THE COUCH LIKE A BUM FOR 7 HOURS AND 50 MINUTES

I ALSO LOVE THE MAINE JUST SAYING
and sorry this has been boring or anything, i'm just getting started! sorry for being vague, but you'll learn more about later on c: and also, sorry for being like angsty in this, but i'm trying to experiment a darker type of writing. :b 

and thanks for reading as usual! your support still amazes me (':

____________________________________________________

Harry's POV: 

I grin as I step back and admire the lovebite I left on Selena's neck; although it appears as if I had mar her beautiful, porcelain skin, in a way to me, it is perfect. 

"What the hell did you just do?!" she exclaims in horror as her hand shoots up to touch the now raw area.

"Don't even bother to cover it up or I'll just make it more prominent next time. Though, I wouldn't mind that," I smirk at her as her breathing gets even more unsteady. 

"Let's go, sweetheart," I grasp onto her, ignoring her desperate pleas for an answer, as she struggles to pull away, fidgeting in my grip.

"I'm not going anywhere with you! You-you're sick!," she venomously spits at me as I grit my teeth, tightening my hold on her wrist. 

Okay, she is not the innocent, naive girl I envisioned her to be.

"Dude, let go!" 

Totally not. 

I completely set aside her complaints as I drag her out the room and into the crowded hallway as other students are pulling out things from their lockers. Instantly, the loud chatter dies down once my presence is sensed and everyone's eyes widen when they notice Selena by my side. 

"Cafeteria, now," I demand and before I know it, people's feet are immediately scurrying to the lunch hall. 

"You're terrible," she scoffs as I clench my jaw, trying not to lash out at her in anger. She's unlike other girls, who I would do anything I want to them without a second thought. She's someone I want, to accept me, even if she shouldn't.

"Come on," I instruct and pull her into my side before whispering into her ear, "there's no point in trying to escape, darling."

Selena's POV: 

What the hell am I involved in?

As soon as we enter the cafeteria, everyone remains quiet and I can sense feelings of pity directed toward me. My eyes move towards a particular table to the left where Eleanor and Danielle express true sympathy as they worriedly try to silently communicate with me through soundless lips. Dylan has his hand over his forehead with his eyes shut, looking distraught, as he pulls Eleanor closer to him for comfort whilst Tyler's fist is closed tightly, anger clearly pulsing through him.

When he notices me staring at the first four people who I call friends in this high school, Harry immediately pulls me deeper into the crevice his right arm makes, placing a hand against my hair as my face is pressed into his t-shirt clothed chest, preventing me from making any eye contact with anyone. Shortly after, he releases me to my surprise; however, in less than a minute, Louis and Zayn stand beside me, each on one side, supervising me. 

My eyes widen when I notice Harry step up onto the nearest table, also kicking someone's lunch off without a care in the process. He clears his throat and just like that, everyone's attention is on him.