43. Epilogue [The End]

OMFG THIS TOOK LIKE A YEAR BUT IT'S FINALLY FINISHED!!! thank you so much for sticking by and i know i took so long updating and was really slow and meh. you guys continue to give me positive feedback and it surprises me how you guys never fail to make me smile! i hope you enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it (o: 

so, i'm starting a new book and it's somewhat a role reversal of this. it's called "fix you" and i can't wait to work on that though i haven't planned like the main conflict of that story yet or the plot really...so it'll take a while. plus, my winter break ends in like 2 days?!?! (cries) so i won't be able to update like how consistently i've been these past few days haha. BUT YEAH, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR READING AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!! it's a great way to start the new year ☺ 

____________________________________

Selena's POV: 

One Year Later

"You may now kiss the bride," the minister grins at the two of us. Harry doesn't waste a second before pressing his lips onto mine and lifting me up bridal style, without breaking our contact for a second. After we both seem to lose air, we pull apart giggling.

"You're mine," his voice is raspy and it reminds me of the first day he cornered me into the classroom, scaring the hell out of me. 

"I appears so," I tap his nose and he looks so cute with his dimples. 

Looking to my right and left, I can see my parents crying and Anne and Robin sheeding a few tears. Rose petals start raining down and I clutch tighter to the lapels on Harry's suit. He looks so nice dressed up. Our wedding is an outdoors one and Zayn joked that it'd be wrong for Harry to be in church, to which he received a glare in response. The trees are surrounded by lights and the fresh air just heightens everyone's moods. 

The girls squeal and I can't help the giddy smile on my face. Everything looks beautiful. Gemma is my maid of honour and of course Danielle, Perrie, Eleanor, Hayley and Demi are my bridesmaids. The boys were the best men since Harry couldn't just choose one. His niece and nephew held the rings for us before Harry slid it on my finger. Lux was the flower girl, throwing pastel colored rose petals from her weaven basket. From my position, I can spot all my supportive friends. Tom and Lou sit in one of the front rows, encouraging their daughter to do the job right and warmly cheering us on. Miley wipes her face with a handkerchief, sitting next to Nick who claps and keeps his eyes on Demi. Tyler and someone I assume to be Allison sat in the third row along with Dylan and a girl I'm guessing is Holland, his red-hair lover. Luke and his boys sit in the second row and I awkwardly smile at him. 

On the other side, I see Matty dressed up for the first time and I beam at him, remembering how he helped the police get here. Laura and Ross sit a few seats away from him and I'm happy they're still as close as ever. Ed crosses his arms, laughing at watching Harry in a suit as Harry shoots him the evil eye. Before I know it, Harry brings us to his black Range Rover, where we make our way to the late lunch, early dinner party following the ceremony. 

We move on to the reception room which is indoors in a small but cozy ballroom. Every circular table is filled with fancy plates, candles and other lights, and various flower arrangements, courtesy of Liam's sisters and mother. 

"Congrats!" people wink as they pass our table. Harry just nods while I greet them more warmly. Currently, I'm sitting in his lap eating the piece of cake we just cut. We had the speeches earlier and I couldn't stop laughing at the slideshow Gemma put together to spite Harry. He was an adorable and innocent looking kid. My mum and dad did the same but I wasn't as embarrassed as Harry. I often pinched his red-tinted cheeks to tease him further only for him to bury and his face in the crook of my neck. I mindlessly let my fingers play through his curls as he tightens his grip around my waist. Every now and then, I scoop up a bite and lift it to his lips that takes turns eating cake when I feed him and kissing my bare arm. My brother's CD is playing in the background and I can't be happier with everything right now. 

Looking at the dancefloor, I see Niall drunk and jamming to himself, causing me to burst into giggles. 

"Because of you, we now have to live with that idiot," Harry sighs, shaking his head in dismay.

"Hey, he's a cute idiot," I defend Niall only to have Harry raise an eyebrow at me.

"He's not cute," he scoffs, obviously jealous.

"He is, but of course you're cuter," I overdramatically pat his chest playfully. He gets so worked up over nothing.

"I better be," he mumbles. Rolling my eyes, I pat his thigh with two quick touches, motioning to the center of the room.

"You want to dance?" he glances at me before seeing Zayn and Perrie, Liam and Danielle, Eleanor and Louis, Ross and Laura, Demi and Nick, and both of our parents swaying within each other's arms.

"Come on, loser. I taught you how, remember?" he groans but nonetheless allows me to get up and pull him up with me. We walk across the dancefloor, trying to be discreet, but everyone notices and parts, allowing us to be in the center. My hand finds his and we take a step forward, and then one back, following the soothing rhythm of the song. Everyone around us are humming and doing the same, all of us just enjoying being with the ones we love. 

It's getting late so after we say goodbye to everyone and thank them for not only coming, but being there for us through it all, we head to Harry's black Range Rover where Zayn had painted a small banner for us.

Just Married. 

Wow, it still seems weird thinking that. 

I lift up the bottom of my dress as Harry lifts me up a little into his car before returning to the other side to sit in the passenger seat. The minute we arrange ourselves inside the car, he turns to me, grinning cheekily. 

"So, now that we're married, let's have kids now," I laugh but I see he's completely serious.

"I thought you didn't want those, and I quote, 'little devils' as you call them," I shake my head.

"Yeah, I'm not really sure I want them this soon but it's the trying part that I like," he smirks and a blush overtakes my features.

"Well, not in the car!" I smack him and he chuckles before putting the car in drive.

"All right, but the minute we get back to the cabin, I'm taking you," his voice is gruff while he begins driving, his eyes glancing back at me from time to time.

"Eager?" 

"Uh, yeah, definitely," he looks at me like I'm crazy for even asking, "I've been waiting since my birthday." 

"Keep your eyes on the road, little rebel," I kindly scold him. We're currently staying in a cottage that Liam recommended. Danielle and him have visited it before for Valentine's Day and it sounds really lovely like just a small getaway. 

"You're so beautiful, I can't help it," he cheekily retorts and I sigh while he bursts into spurts of laughter.

"Can't wait for tonighttt," he sing-songs and I scrunch my face up.

"I'm only thinking of dirty thoughts," he confesses though the growing grin never escapes his face, but rather increases. 

"Oh shut up, you teenage dirtbag," I stick my tongue out at him.

"You can call me whatever you want, as long as I'm yours." 

The End