17. Risk It All

meet the vamps deluxe edition has been my only source of music for the past four days and no regrets 
sorry for updating so late. been really busy with relatives and driver's ed.
also it's 6 am and i am awfully tired from staying up to finish this chapter so good morning or night i guess since i'm going to bed now!
____________________________________________________________

Louis's POV: 

"Why do I have to pick him up again?" I groan, after adjusting my cell phone in the crevice between my shoulder and side of face. 

"He's still intoxicated from the night before no doubt and that's not safe for driving. It's within walking distance so just walk there and pick his ass up and drive," Selena sounds incredibly annoyed and I furrow my eyebrows completely confused how she even knows about where he went and why she didn't just do the job if she knew about it. 

"What about you?" 

"Don't worry about it. I'll see you at school Monday," she hangs up abruptly, leaving me completely surprised at her irritated tone. She usually only uses that voice with Harry and it's a bit strange to hear that towards myself considering how much closer and friendlier we've both gotten with each other.

I sigh. What did that idiot do now? 

I inform the boys and they agree to come with me, all of us interested in finding out what had happened last night.

"If it involves the Shamrock club, it's never good," Liam shakes his head as I roll my eyes at him.

"It's not like it's new territory for Harry," I defend the lad. He's always the target of many discussions. 

"It is his lifestyle," Zayn sheepishly shrugs, admitting that it's not out of his behavior anyway.

"Yeh, but he like...has a thing with Sel," Niall frowns, "I don't like the idea of Selena being hurt."

"Me either," Liam agrees with the Irish lad and the rest of us remain silent, knowing they've got a good point there. After getting to know her, we would consider her as a younger sister and there's no way we'd let her be harmed physically or emotionally, especially with consideration of her past already. 

"Well, let's get this fucker," Zayn sighs as we approach the entrance. The bartender seems to be closing up and a pretty brunette is helping beside him, sharing jokes and laughs along the way.

"Do you guys happen to see a guy around 6 foot, curly brown hair, green eyes?" I clear my throat, directing my question to the happy pair. 

"Harry?" the female raises an eyebrow.

"Yes," we nod, surprised she even bothered to learn his name.

"He's upstairs," she shrugs, seeming annoyed. Is everyone annoyed at him today or what?

"May be hard to manage, lads. He drank enough cups to nearly poison his liver for good," the man next to her sends us a heads up as we shake our heads in disapproval. 

"Thanks man," Zayn nods before we tread up towards the hidden room on the second floor. All we find is a distressed Harry with his fingers in his hair, him groaning.

"What happened? Selena sounded so irked," I glance around the dingy room, noticing a majority of Harry's clothes still littered on the floor. 

"You heard from Selena?" his head suddenly shot up, eyes wide and eager to learn more.

"Yeah, she called us to come pick you up," I lift him up by his right bicep. Noticing he at least put on his boxers, I reach for his jeans and shirt after pulling his keys out of the pocket, messily and forcefully chucking the articles of clothing at his face.