22. Fireproof

sorry this is so so sOOO overdue!! i started senior year and there's tests and homework and college applications and meh ): 
BUT OMFG I'M GOING TO THE ROSEBOWL CONCERT ON NIALL'S BIRTHDAY (': SO I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!!!! ironically, it's a few hours after one of my college-needed exams though sigh

and sorry for the bad writing ): ugh 

+ (also this is potentially also my halloween costume this year) & FIREPROOF AHHHH can't wait for four hehe

__________________________________________________

Selena's POV: 

"So, you're coming to my Halloween party right?" Hayley turns to look at me expectantly as I wipe down the counter for the last time today.

"I guess," I shrug, not really sure. My eyes unconsciously venture towards the gym, the top of the building barely visible in my peripheral sight. While I take my shift at work, Harry has decided to go practice some workouts with his trainer as he claims to be slowly going out of shape due to the lack of intense cardio over the past few days we spent together.

"You guess? Uh, no Sel. You don't guess, you know. This is one of my biggest parties and I'm notorious for throwing it. You, my friend, are coming. End of discussion," she flips her bright hair before bending down to collect her purse.

"Everyone comes. Even Miles will be there," she smiles sweetly at our manager who rolls her eyes, locking up the storage. Due to the upcoming festivities, business has been busier with the special holiday selections coming to store. Also, Harry's presence here has drastically decreased which sadly, but honestly, makes the place more inviting for customers in general. In result, Miley has volunteered to come to work more often to help the meager two of us with sales and rush hour.

"It's a costume party," Hayley mentions as I pick up my own bag as well, heading towards the door with my co-workers and a few to-go drinks in my hands.

"I don't think that's Harry's cup of tea," I silently giggle at the thought of Harry dressing up as anything.

"So what? If you're there, he'll be there," she locks up the place and the three of us continue to chatter outside the store, not yet wanting to depart from one another.

"I highly doubt it. He probably wouldn't let me go," I remark and finally the girl with fiery hair and the matching personality is silenced. We all know it's true.

"I'm going to kidnap you," she says simply and we laugh at the idea. Ever since our first date, Harry has been becoming attached to me, more than before to my utmost surprise. We're practically married in my mind but in reality he didn't even ask me to be his girlfriend yet. It upsets me a bit but at the same time I like how slow we're progressing in this companionship.

"You should dress up as a sexy police officer," Miley jokes, nudging my shoulder as I shake my head.

"How kinky," Hayley nods encouragingly but I brush off the suggestive, absurd ideas. 

"Yeah, no way," I disregard them and start to head in the direction of the gym. 

"You should still show up!" Hayley screams from a distance as I just laugh. She's one hell of a person.

Louis's POV: 

"I'm exhausted," my words come out almost inaudbile as my face presses against the bench, my body resembling a dying corpse. 

"Same," Harry reluctantly admits as he takes a seat by my side on the little space left, with his bum nearly falling off the edge.

"Hey mate, do you think I should take Eleanor to the halloween party?" I suddenly flip around, turning my face towards the ceiling still in the lying position. This question bothered me for days, as I know it will be a fun time, but I'm just afraid of Eleanor being uncomfortable. She loves partying as much as I do but the people that attend Hayley's annual bash aren't always the best and I never want her to feel like she's not fully enjoying herself.