40. Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart

I'M ON A FREAKING ROLL GUYS lol i would keep going till the end but its like 4am and my parentals are going to kILL ME 

harry wrote this song like my fEELINGS ok bye

___________________________________________

Harry's POV: 

It's been two days since I've stayed in that hospital room with Selena, but I didn't mind. I fought nurses and friends and have won, keeping my place in that damn seat beside the bed. 

"Harry, seriously, you stink. Please leave. Like, go home and shower. Eat more. Sleep," she nudges me away.

"There's no way I'm leaving you. I told you that already," I nudge. She's been excused for school for a few days and I didn't care about school as long as I'm with her. 

"You're so annoying," she covers her face with the pillow. The past two nights I managed to sneak into her small hospital bed and cuddle her into me. After the doctor quickly ran a x-ray and checked her blood pressure and what not, she was practically as good as new. They only wanted her to stay just in case something reoccured later or if something in her system had a delayed reaction, but so far, everything seemed fine.

"I love you," I lean in to kiss her but she shoves my chest away.

"Come on, Sel," I whine, "I haven't kissed you in like two weeks! That's crazy."

"You also haven't brushed your teeth! That's gross," she crinkles up her face and I can't help the dimply grin that graces my face. 

"So, if I were to take a mint or something, would you kiss me then?" I'm seriously considering borrowing an unopened toothbrush that the hospital has but she rolls her eyes.

"Look, I decided to forgive you. And, we're friends. Friends don't kiss each other unless they're friends with benefits and I don't want to be something like that."

"But I love you, and you clearly love me," I retort.

"Oh, I clearly do?" she sarcastically copies me. 

"Yeah, you tried to take a bullet for me. I don't know what else could prove it to me more than that."

"I'd take a bullet for all my friends," she sticks her tongue out at me. Oh, real mature. 

"God damn it, Sel," I sigh but before I can insist on anything again, her father enters the room. 

"Hey Harry, can I talk to you, alone?" he gestures towards the hallway outside and I'm slightly anxious. Why does her father want to converse with me away from Selena? Not wanting to keep him waiting, I follow him out but not before turning to the girl sitting in the bed.

"You got your arse saved by your father," I point at her and she smiles as I leave the room.

"Is there something wrong?" I scratch the back of my neck, breathing heavily.

"Uh, first of all, your breath. You should really shower son," he jokes and my cheeks turn pink at the comment. Well, fuck, that's embarrassing.

"Look, I never saw a boy care so much for my daughter before. It's quite remarkable. So, thank you Harry for giving your heart to her."

"It's no problem, sir--uh, er, Chace. I'm just really in love with her."

"I can tell. Look, I heard about everything and my wife and I decide that you are really someone who can protect her so, I just wanted to tell you, we trust you. We both think you are definitely someone meaningful and not just some hooligan or dirtbag. You really have our daughter's best wishes in mind and we wouldn't want her with any other guy."