18. Let's Love

so overdue! SORRRRYYYY. i had to study for my driver's permit (i passed the written test!) and i also had no inspiration whatsoever ): sorry i made time fly by so much but it's difficult to write when all they do is go to school. but like i want to be realistic unlike other stories where they never attend class. ahh sorry ):

_____________________________________________

Danielle's POV: 

"So, I don't get it. You have feelings for her and you just pushed her into the arms of the guy that is potentially dangerous. Not to mention that he hates you and vice versa. Yet you're perfectly calm and not angry at all. Come again?" Dylan shakes his head in marvel at Tyler as he chuckles, shrugging.

"Don't you remember Allison? And, what happened?" Dylan raises an eyebrow, seeming so skeptical of everything. Eleanor went to talk to Louis about that dinner where he will meet her parents, leaving me alone with the two boys.

"Yeah. But, Allison wasn't happy with Harry, and Selena is. I'm not going to be the one to tear her away from who she cares about," he confesses.

"That's exactly what Harry did to her and you," he points out. 

"That's just it. I don't want to be like Harry." 

A smile tugs on my face, hearing Tyler's words. He's truly an amazing person who I completely feel grateful for being able to call him my friend. 

"They're not that bad, Dy. Remember the plan we all got together for? It was weird but cool. For a moment, there was no division or rivalry between us," Tyler explains as I unconsciously glance towards the table next to us, now filled with the five boys and Sel and El. Liam catches my small stare and shoots me a small grin, making me blush a little and look away. 

I remember Selena's words when we went shopping and her suggestion of Liam liking me. He definitely seems the nicest of all of them in my opinion and although I promised myself to never be involved, I suddenly find myself aware of the smallest little things about him. A shared laugh fills the air and Liam's smile softens any hard thoughts I had for him; the way the crinkles reach his eyes and the genuine glee is evident in his face. 

It's beautiful.

"Just date him already," Dylan rolls his eyes, a bit annoyed how we all seem to be growing affections for supposedly feared people. I look down, slight guilt rising within but Tyler's soft hand suddenly on top of mine reassures me feelings aren't something to be ashamed of. Looking back up, I notice Liam's lingering gaze on me, a smile directed just for me. And God, something about it makes my lips involuntarily twitch upward.

Selena's POV: 

After the bell rings, we each part our ways towards our specific class; even though I had Spanish next, Harry latches onto my arm, his face nuzzling into the crook of my back, reluctant to let go.

"You have to go to class," I attempt to pry the overly-attached boy off but he shakes his head persistently.

"What are you going to do?" I stare at him, shaking my head in disbelief at this crazy kid.

"I'm going to sit next to you," he shrugs like it's nothing weird.

"This isn't your class, Harry," I roll my eyes, trying to emphasize how immature he can sometimes be. 

"You're funny. You think that if I don't come in here with you, I'd actually go to my class. Sweetheart, we both know I wouldn't even be at school if it weren't for you," he leans toward my ear, whispering and chuckling in a low voice and sending an instinctual chill up my spine.