04. I Hate You

sorry for the late update! just been so so so busy with school ): i seriously didn't sleep at all thursday night like i finished homework at 7am and then i had to go to class right after so friday, i kinda knocked out completely. /: 

on the other hand, if you watch x factor usa, IM SO DEPRESSED THAT RESTLESS ROAD HAD TO GO )))))): 

i really love jeff gutt, but......i love alex & sierra also. VOTE FOR ALEX AND SIERRA WEDNESDAY NIGHT IF YOU LIVE IN AMERICA!! 

_____________________________________________________

Liam's POV: 

"And, who was that?" Nicola smirks as I sigh whilst picking up my belongings and switching off roles with her.

"The new girl in town," I state plainly.

"And it seems you two are awfully close," my older sister smiles knowingly as she elbows me, resulting in me groaning at her jests. I haven't had a girlfriend, since ever. 

"She's Harry's," I roll my eyes as her tone immediately dims.

"Oh," she quietly returns to the cashier without saying another word.

"Yeah. See you later, sis," I kiss the top of her head before running out. Usually, I'd go crash at one of the boys' place but my curiosity is driving me insane. Where can Selena possibly go this early in the morning with flowers in a town she was barely acquainted with?

Since the early morning is quiet with the occasional chirping of birds, it isn't hard to track the sounds of wheels grinding on the concrete road. I attempt to run as quietly as possible, following the brunette as sneakily as I can. Once I see her in front of the black gated landscape, my heart drops to the pit of my stomach as the terrifying thoughts swirl in my mind. What could the new girl in town possibly have to do in the town's cemetery? 

I observe her as she punches in the number, her breath coming out as foggy puffs. She patiently waits for the gates to slowly widen, as if to welcome her in the black arms that embrace her presence. Once she enters, the gate remains open just for a few seconds before it begins to close itself; I take this moment to rush in, attempting to go unnoticed to the best of my abilities. The minute I slip past the doors, I let out a soft sigh as my eyes trail towards the girl who starts riding her skateboard again. Following her, I notice her stop by one particular grave by the fountain in the center of the cemetery. She places her skateboard to the side, and gently sets the orchids next to it, as she clutches onto the roses in her arms. Selena falls on her knees, cushioning them on the cold grass, as she places the roses on the tombstone which I can now visibly see. The words "Zac Gomez" sprawl across the top in bold letters and a picture of a boy with brown hair and blue eyes smiling in a basketball jersey is framed in the middle. 

My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of distinct sobbing and my gaze softens as I see Selena crying as she almost strokes the photo implanted on the granite.

"God, I miss you so much." 

More sniffling ensues as her figure is hunched over.

"I love you, you know? It's so hard without you, Zac, I can't do it."

I remain silent as I crouch behind another grave, intently watching her despite how creepy it may seem. She lets out a loud sigh before continuing.

"There's this guy, at the new school I attend, which I just started yesterday, for your information. And before you jump to any conclusions, it's not what you think. He's terrible. He's so damn controlling and he acts like he owns me or something even though we didn't even really meet. He's possessive and just, so annoying. What do I do?"