08. Wanted

i imagine selena's parents to be chace crawford (gomez) and anna kendrick if you're curious (: 
anyway, i've been having writer's block for so long and at one point, i sort of wish i developed a different story, but while i was just sitting here, i suddenly had an epiphany and i just wrote all over my english assignment from last year, the climax/end and im beyond excited to get there (so yay), but it'll take a while of rising action i haven't thought of yet. 
also, if you'd like, you should check out HappyNeverAfterxx! she's really amazing, as a person and a writer! i really like her story Strong , so yeah, it'd be cool if you gave that a read ^__^

sorry this is really short ): and sorry sorry sORRY for late updates and what not, i have finals next tuesday, wednesday, & thursday, and my grades seriously suck so im freaking out and overly stressed and crying and my left eye is mildly infected so i can barely see anything and yeah. ps; i love zach beeken from restless road a lot.

___________________________________________________________

 Selena's POV: 

"Harry's going to kill me," I turn my head to watch the brown-haired boy mutter repeatedly, frantically pacing as I laugh. 

"Calm down, Liam," I pat his back in comfort as I collapse on my bed, him joining me by taking a seat on the ground beside the bed post.

"He really will do it, Selena," he frets as I frown and sit up, once again rubbing his spine to give him reassurance.

"I told you I'm not going to let him do it," I sigh as I observe him, slightly relaxing at my touch and the hope in my words.

"Thanks for taking me back home, Liam," I softly smile at him as he returns a gesture, his eyes showing sincere care. I had found myself in Harry's tight grip this morning; it's a miracle I even managed to squeeze out. After finally being free of him, I picked up the CD and my jacket, before making a sneaky escape out into the living room. No one was up yet, but I knew I couldn't make it all the way home by myself so I did what was most reasonable.

I found Liam.

He reluctantly woke up and after a lot of convincing, he finally caved in and got dressed, helping me leave. The two of us made a mad dash to his car and with my careful directions, he drove me home. I offered for him to come in and he agreed, only in fear that Harry would not hold back in hurting him if he was found alone. When we entered, he treated himself like home whilst waiting for me to take a quick shower and change my clothes. Thinking back, Liam's the sweetest person ever and I admire him for always being there for me, even if it means sacrificing his friendship and well-being. 

"Anytime," he places his hand over mine as I stare at our overlapping fingers on my lap. Before I can break the comfortable silence, the sound of my door roughly being pulled open startles the two of us as we both fumble to stand up. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, I-I uh, didn't know you had company over, Selena," my mum stands there awkwardly, her eyes darting between the two of us.

"We're just friends," Liam quickly defends us, not wanting her to have the wrong idea.

"Close friends?" she raises an eyebrow suspiciously.

"Yeah," I nod as she folds her arms across her chest, with a knowing smile on her face.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your close friend?"

"Mum," I sigh as she shrugs, "Go on."

"This is Liam. And, wow, look at the time. Liam and I got to go," I immediately stand from my previous position and drag his wrist, pulling him up with me.