26. Jealous

so the AMA's were amazing (: and even though i didn't meet anyone, it was still fun! i was just a few steps away from kendall and kylie jenner but khloe pulled them along. also, OH MY GOSH SELENA'S PERFORMANCE WAS WONDERFUL LIVE (like probably my favorite vocal from her ever) AND SO WAS ONE DIRECTION'S (as per usual). it was really wonderful seeing my two favorites live though i was bummed they didn't have a moment, since their performances were after each other...

also, sorry this is mainly harry's pov but bear with me, it'll get better (i hope)

__________________________________________________

Selena's POV: 

"I still don't want you to go fight," I frown as Harry rolls his eyes, removing my hands from his shirt which I've been gripping onto tightly.

"I always fight. I have before I met you and I will after," he grunts. I stay idle on his bed, my lips in a pout.

"I don't really like seeing you getting hurt," I defend. Knowing Harry was the first to admit his feelings reassured me greatly that this wasn't a fling of his or another tactic to play with a girl. It warmed my heart that I was the first to ever experience his genuine love but also scared me that I could lose it at any given time. I felt so much closer to him and I now became easily affected whenever he's in discomfort or pain. 

"I'm not going to get hurt. I never get hit," he cockily states. As confident as he may be, I still have lingering doubts.

"It's just Sterling," he brushes off his shoulder casually but I freeze at the sound of his name. Ever since that strange encounter in the hospital and of course the very first incident after that one party, I felt on edge about the guy. He wanted to ruin Harry and the fear that was pushed away by the adventures and dates with him suddenly came back.

"You can not fight him," I shake my head but he just laughs. 

"Sterling's nothing to worry about. Have you seen him?" 

The threats Sterling promised to come through with lingered in my thoughts and I feel beyond anxious.

"Yeah and I don't want him near you," I insist but he treats my plea lightly. 

"I'm going and that's final," he firmly states, letting me know that there is no more arguing about it. I sigh as he pushes open the door and slams it shut, heading to his car. 

There's no way he's leaving me at home while he fights someone who wants to kill him. As soon as I hear the familiar Range Rover drive off, I call Hayley to ask if she can take me there.

Ross's POV: 

"Do it right, will you?" Sterling roughly tosses me his phone and I sigh. He gives Demi a kiss before departing from us and going towards to the ring, colliding his fists for effect. 

"Well, let's get our seats. I'm excited to see him!" she cheers as I sulk behind her. Laura grips onto my free hand and raises an eyebrow at my sudden change of mood.

"What happened?" her caring voice soothes me and reminds me why I'm in love with her again.

"Just my brother being an asshole to me as usual," I shake my head but nonetheless grip onto her hand as we find our way in the small stadium. Sometimes I really wish I can defy him but he's the closest thing I have to family since my parents kicked him out and he brought me along. My parents disapprove of his dream to pursue fighting and he convinced me that they also forbid me of following through with music. So, without a second thought at my young age, I packed my suitcases and left with my older brother, not knowing how much I regret it now.