07. Think Twice

THIS IS SO LATE AND I AM SO SORRY. HAPPY NEW YEARS! i hope 2014 will be good (: 2013 on wattpad has been amazing! thank you to everyone who has been so incredibly nice and sweet to me (': and everyone who has supported me! i'm dedicating this to purpleheartx for being the kindest person ever :b 
also, i FINALLY watched she's the man and i can see how a lot of people assumed it's what i based score off of (x but i realized it was really different with the whole brother thing and the confusing relationships haha. watching it made me miss writing score a lot ): 

anyway, sorry if this is short! "think twice before you touch my girl, come around i'll let you feel the burn, think twice before you touch my girl, come around, come around no more"

_______________________________________________________________

Perrie's POV: 

"I don't like this very much, Perrie," Selena confesses as I take a look at her. After she came out of her shower, I proceeded to curl her already curly hair even more, for an extra bounce before forcing her to slip into a tight red dress that showcased her features. 

"I think the guys would beg to differ," I smirk as I rotate my finger, signaling for her to twirl for me. 

"It looks good," I praise her but she shyly cowers from my comment. Before she can protest into changing to another outfit, I tug her out the door much to her dismay. Harry has his back turned to us as he straightens up the living room, tucking the bleach bottle in a cabinet high up where Selena no doubt cannot reach. 

Hilarious, Harry. 

He continues to move miscellaneous glassware and other figurines around whilst standing in a crisp button up with the top two open, revealing the sparrow tattoos on his upper chest. 

"We're ready," I clear my throat and he turns around to take a glance at us, but his jaw drops at the sight of Selena.

Score. 

The sound of shattering ceramics brings him out of his trance, followed by a string of curses as he groans and bends down to attempt to pick up the pieces. 

"You'll get a cut," Liam softly mutters as he comes in with a dustpan, brushing the cracked parts away from Harry's nice fingers and securely into the trash. 

"Let's go," Zayn cuts in once Liam dumps the last remains away and we make our way to the door, my arm looped with Selena's. 

"Don't worry, just stay calm," I whisper into the brunette's ear as we step behind the boys down the stairs and out into the cold nights of Holmes Chapel, towards the direction of the club.

Harry's POV: 

Jesus Fucking Christ. 

The outfit Perrie chose for Selena does not sit well with my hormones.

Fuck, why is she so gorgeous?

After I lead us to the entrance of the club, the bouncer lets the boys in as I stay behind waiting to stand beside Selena.

"Perrie, you can go off with Zayn now," I nod my head at her but she doesn't cease to move. My eyes narrow as I send her a startling glare until she reluctantly releases her hold on Selena. Her eyes move fast between the two of us before she sighs, showing Selena sympathy before leaving off with her boyfriend.

"Stay close to me. I don't want any guys to be all over you," I bring her deeper into the crevice under my arm, her body secure in my grasp. 

"Great," she mutters as I watch her nervously fumble around in my arms. When we enter, I immediately lead her to the bar, far away from the grinding bodies and the creepy men with eyes that were wandering too much for my liking. Once I reach the familiar bartender, I order the usual and take a shot.