Fainting ~ a Harry Styles fanfiction

Meet Fay, just an ordinary girl. She's a beautiful girl though. She has long, straight brown hair with blue eyes. She is a little shy, but when you get to know her, she is a very fun, a little outgoing and happy girl. Fay is 17 years old and still lives at home. But she is planning on moving out as soon as she becomes 18. She hasn't much money to spend, because she is saving for her appartment. But she also saved money for the concert of her favorite band: One Direction.

Meet Harry, a worldwide popstar. With his brown curls and green eyes, he won many hearts from teenage girls. Harry is a bit quiet, but when you get to know him he is one happy boy. Harry is 19 years old and has been living with his four best mates Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn for 3 years now. He didn't plan on moving out this soon, but he had too because of this band he is in: One Direction.

One day, Fay and her best friend go to a One Direction concert. They have both been working extra hard to buy these tickets. They have field tickets, which means they will be standing in front of the stage. But everyone wants that.

And when the pressure get's too high, everything goes black...