Chapter 6

I wake up to Tyler's alarm clock going off. He rolls out of bed, trying to be quiet, but I wake up anyways.

"I'm going to take a shower." He says quietly and I nod my head.

He walks into the bathroom, leaving the door cracked behind him.

I get out of bed and go downstairs.

Tuukka is down there, walking around with boxers and a t-shirt on, drying his hair with a towel.

"Good morning." I say, walking into the kitchen.

"Jesus, didn't hear you come down." He jumps. I laugh and pour my self a cup of coffee.

"Where's Tyler?" He asks, going into the bathroom and coming back out with a duffel bag.

"Taking a shower." I say, taking a sip. Hazelnut, my favorite.

"Oh, well I need to drive him to Brad's place so he can pack up his stuff. Plane leaves at 1." Tuukka goes upstairs, duffel bag in hand.

What time is it now? I check the stove and it says 10. I go upstairs and into my bathroom. Tyler is still in the shower.

"Ty, are you planning on getting out soon?" I call.

"Shit yeah." He says, shutting off the water.

He gets out, not realizing I'm standing right there, not that he seems to care, and grabs the towel off the sink counter.

Water droplets running down his chest catch my eye. I stop myself and look up at him who is watching me as he dries off his chest.

"Like what you see or something?" He laughs, wrapping the towel around his hips.

"Oh shut up." I laugh in embarassment.

Why am I so awkward? He puts on his clothes from yesterday.

"You could at least borrow something of Tuukka's." I say, looking at a blood stain on his shirt.

"I have to go over to Brad's anyways to pack. I'll change there." He smiles, walking into the bedroom and grabbing his pants and pulling them on.

"Well I'm going to take a shower." I say, turning around and going into the bathroom, cracking the door.

Just as I begin to pull down my pj bottoms and pull the shirt over the head, the door flies open, which scares the crap out of my and Tyler stands there.

"Got ya!" He laughs. I stand there in my bra and panties. I grab my shirt and cover my chest.

"Fuck you Tyler." I throw it at him.

"Don't threaten me with a good time." He grins.

He walks over to me and I back up into the sink counter until he is inches away. I totally forget I'm practically naked until his hands touch my bare sides, sliding down to the waistband on my panties. His touch sends a sessation through me. His lips meet mine, slowly.

Every kiss makes me desperate for him for some reason. Now it's me who wants to have sex, what is wrong with me? I stop myself from thinking about it anymore and enjoy the moment.

He slowly pulls away, leaving me wanting him again. I pull at his belt buckle, pulling him close to me.

"Are you always like this in the morning?" He laughs, looking into my eyes.

"Only to you." I grin playfully, beginning to undo his pants. He stops me though.

"Not this morning babe, I'm sorry." He grins, grabbing my hands and placing them in my lap. I pout and he laughs.