Chapter 29

"Babe." Tyler shakes me in my sleep. I toss and turn, ignoring him. "Babe." He does it again.

"What?" I groan, rolling on my back and covering my face with a pillow.

"Your phone was just going off." He says.

"Why didn't you answer it?" I ask, sleepily. I lazily run my hand across my bed stand until it finds my phone, knocking it down on the ground. "Fucker." I mumble, making Tyler chuckle from his side of the bed. I pick it up off the floor and press the lock button, revealing a missed call on the screen. It's almost 11, but after the drive from New York to Boston this morning wiped me right out. I went to bed at 8, leaving Tyler watching tv alone in the living room.

"Who was it?" He asks.

"Torey." I say as I find out. "Probably should call him back." I stumble out of bed and out into the living room.

"Hope it's not too late." Torey says as soon as he answers.

"I was sleeping, but it's fine."

"Oh, well can you do me a favor?"

"Depending on what it is, yes."

"I'm just about to board the plane to Boston and it should be to Boston around 3 and I kind of need a ride and if you don't mind, could you come get me?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Knew I could count on you." He laughs.

"Alright, well I'm going to catch a nap before then."

"Alright, thanks so much Meghan, love you."

"It's nothing, love you too Tor."

"Bye." He hangs up. I make my way back to bed. I crawl in and Tyler rolls onto his side facing me.

"What's going on?" He asks.

"I'm going to pick Torey up from the airport in a few hours."

"No one from management couldn't?"

"Apparently not, it's not a big deal." I pull the covers back over my head and snuggle up against Tyler.

"You want me to go with you?" He asks, pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

"You've got practice in the morning, so does Torey, so you stay home."

"Are your sure?"

"Tyler." I look up at him and give him a look, a look as in 'I'm fine'.

"Alright, just wake me up if you change your mind. Love you." He gives me a quick kiss on the lips before getting comfortable.

"Love you too." I say back.

I sleep lightly, every so often opening my eyes and checking Tyler's alarm clock for the time. As soon as 2 a.m. comes around, I decide I should get up and throw on some decent clothes. The decent clothes are just leggings and a sweatshirt. I throw my hair up into a ponytails, loose short strands hanging down. I brush my teeth and gather my phone, quietly, from my bedstand, hoping not to wake a deep sleeping Tyler. I slip in my Uggs, that are next to the door, and grab my keys from the kitchen counter, and quietly leave.

I drive with my moonroof cracked open since it is a fairly warm night out for being the beginning of April. I pull into the airport and walk in, sitting down in the same set of seats that I met Torey. Scrolling through my phone, I look up and see a familiar face walking around the corner, Torey. Quickly standing up and walking towards him, picking up speed in every step, a smile on my face.

"Torey!" I say, extremely excited. He looks my way and drops his bags, a huge smile quickly covering his face.

"Meghan!" He says, just as excited as I was, as I practically knock us both over, bringing him into a tight hug.