Request - Jon Snow and Ramsay Bolton "The way out of hell"

"And what is the bastard doing here?" Ramsay leaned back in his chair. His right ankle rested on his left knee and he had his hands folded. His lips were forming his usual smirk.

"I'm here for (Y/N)." Jon made sure not to break eye contact. He had one hand on the handle of his sword and his lips were forming a straight line. "She belongs with me."

Ramsay raised his eyebrows and he cocked his head slightly while he turned his face to you. "Well, love, Jon Snow, bastard of Ned Stark, is here for you." Little lights in his eyes gave his amusement away and you felt a shiver rolling down your spine.

Jon shouldn't have come here. He shouldn't have risked his reputation and life in a fight he couldn't win.

"Maybe you can be so polite to ask him what he wants?" Ramsay placed his hand on yours and you felt your heart racing in your chest.

You had tried to fight him at first. You had tried to scream hoping that someone would hear you. You had tried to hit him wherever you could. You had tried to use your feet and knees to bruise whatever part of him you could bruise. But no matter what you had done, he had only been more determined to get what he wanted.

"Love, I know that I did quite a number on you last night, but concerning the lack of use of your tongue, you should be able to speak without hesitation." Ramsay squeezed his eyes a little and you curled the fingers of your hands up while all the muscles in your body tensed.

"Jon Snow, bastard of Ned Stark, what do you want from me?" You cleared your throat and you hoped that your voice was not trembling too badly. There was not a part of your body that didn't hurt and realizing that Ramsay could do worse things to Jon since he didn't need him alive made your heart break in a thousand little pieces.

"I need you to come home." Jon barely dared to look at you. He was aware of the guards around him. He was aware of the reputation Ramsay Bolton had across Westeros.

"I am terribly sorry, but I do think there has been a slight misunderstanding." Ramsay stood up from his chair and walked towards the boy who was completely dressed in black. "I and (Y/N) are engaged. I will not let my future wife out of my sight and get harmed."

"You are harming her!" Jon raised his voice and the despair was clearly visible in his eyes. "You took the happiness out of her smile!" He shook his head. "You took the glimmer out of her eyes!" He was almost yelling right now. "You took everything that made her beautiful and turned it dark!"

Ramsay threw his head in his neck and started laughing. "Poor Jon Snow, bastard of the North. In love with a girl that will never be his." He walked a complete circle around the boy with the dark curls. "But, I am willing to reconsider my marriage if someone can prove me he really deserves this pretty lady more than I do."

"What do I need to do?" Jon hissed between his teeth and Ramsey lifted his hands up.

"I might have a few hungry dogs in my kennels. If you find a way to defeat ALL of them. I might be willing to let her leave with you." Ramsay smiled brightly and you shook your head as fast and heavily as you could.

Even though you had never dared to count the dogs, you knew that even against only a few of them Jon wouldn't stand a chance. "Jon, please, don't..."

"I'll do it."