Preference - Request "You get into a fight"

You couldn't believe he was really leaving. You couldn't believe he was really getting his horse ready. You couldn't believe you would probably never see him again. 

He had never felt at home here at Winterfell. He had always felt like the odd one out, the bastard that was tolerated but never really wanted. He had told you that maybe the Night's Watch would want him, really want him. 

You knew it was childish, but deep down you were a little hurt that you were apparently not enough reason to stay. You had tried everything you could to make him feel loved and liked. You had come up with ways to have fun, you had teased him, had spent time with him. 

But it had not been enough. It had not been enough to make him stay.

"Jon!" You yelled when he wanted to climb his horse and he looked over his shoulder. "Jon! Don't go without me saying goodbye to you!" You ran towards him and you felt the tears rolling down your cheeks while you wrapped your arms around him. "I hope you'll find what you're looking for." You bent your head and Jon nodded.

"Thank you." He pressed a kiss on your forehead. "I hope you'll be happy too and there are always Ravens who can get messages from you to me and the other way round. Our friendship doesn't end here." He stepped back and you nodded. 

"I know, but that doesn't mean I won't miss you."

"I'll miss you too."