Request - Jon Snow "Casanova"

Jon leaned against the stone cold wall and he stared at all the people running across the courtyard. His lips curled up into a little smile and he sighed while he cocked his head.

"You know that you won't get a girl by staring at her from a distance, do you?" You crossed your arms over your chest and shook your head. "Do you already know a name? Does she already know yours?"

"I am sure she knows who I am. Everyone here talks about the bastard son of Ned Stark who is allowed to live with him." He didn't look up at you, as if he was afraid every glance at his girl would be his last.

You nodded and you sat down next to him. You had tried to ask him a few times which girl was the girl he was dreaming of, but he had not given you an answer, afraid you would take matters into your own hand. Of course you would have taken matters into your own hand. If you wouldn't do it, nothing would happen and the girl he had fallen in love with would get married to someone else.

"I think it is better if I don't talk to her." Jon whispered and he cocked his head slightly while a pretty young woman disappeared into the stables. He turned his face towards you, although he kept on checking every few seconds if the pretty girl left the stables again.

"And why do you think that?" You tried not to frown your eyebrows too much. You had been spending time with Jon for years. You were not exactly surprised that he was not too eager to start a conversation with her.

"I might fall even more in love and I am sure her father wants a better marriage for his daughter than a bastard." He sat up while the pretty girl came out of the stables again.

She had long wavy hair covering almost her entire back. From your spot it was hard to see if her hair was blond or red, but knowing Jon it was probably the latter. With every step the girl moved her hips slightly and her bright white teeth reflected the light of the sun.

"I know that everyone makes sure you never forget that you are a bastard, but you do know that Ned doesn't see you like that and will never see you like that." You shook your head. "That girl would be more than lucky to be paired up with a kind and loving person like yourself instead of a torturous prince who will never care about her like you do."

"No one here marries for love." Jon stood up from his seat and he started walking back and forth through the small room. "I should find a way to get over her as soon as possible. Maybe I should leave for a little while."

"Jon!" You stood up from your seat too and you placed your hands on his shoulders, forcing him to stand still. "I don't want to risk you wondering the rest of your life what would have happened if you had at least tried something. Maybe you'll end up with a broken heart, well, that would be a perfect way to get over her. But there is also the small chance that everything will work out. Maybe she will fall in love with you. Maybe the two of you will get permission to marry. Maybe there will be a happily ever after."

Jon didn't say anything, but stood once again still in front of the window. He folded his hands behind his back and he swallowed a few times.

"I know that saying the right things to girls is not exactly one of your hidden talents, but I can help you with that." You stood still next to him and you placed a hand on his back. "I could give you a few tips and some words of advice, if you want me too?"

"It won't all of a sudden turn me into a heart breaking knight in shining armor." Jon was still a little bit sceptic, but he was clearly contemplating your offer.

"It is very well possible she could fall for you just being you." You shrugged your shoulders. "You've always been you around me and I didn't run away screaming either." You smiled and Jon couldn't help smiling back at you. "You've got nothing to lose."

"I'm not so sure about that..."