Jon Snow - "I almost lost you."

"Jon!" You stormed through the familiar gate and tried not to stare at the direwolf banner covering the walls once more. "Jon Snow!" You had trouble controlling your voice, you had trouble controlling everything.

"(Y/N)!" Jon rushed out of the front door and he wrapped his arms around you as soon as he was near enough to do so. "I am glad to see you again." He was no longer wearing the black of the Night's Watch and his dark curls were tamed by a tie holding them together in a bun.

"I am glad to see you again too." You could still feel the adrenaline racing through your veins and you were certain that Jon could almost feel your heart beating in your chest. "What were you thinking during that battle?" You shook your head and stepped back to be able to watch him carefully.

He was still covered in blood as if he had not had the time to take a bath just yet. His eyes were glimmering however and even though he had almost lost the battle, he seemed satisfied that he was in the possession of his home again.

"I almost lost you!" You locked your glance with his and the smile on Jon's lips disappeared while he bent his head to stare at his feet. You could hear the barking of dogs in the background and you wondered whether or not it was a good idea to ask what had happened to Ramsay Bolton.

"I had to try to save Rickon." Jon spoke softly, as if he knew very well that he had been taking a risk he shouldn't have been taking. He had walked into the trap set by Ramsay with wide open eyes and you were certain that several people had tried to warn him not to do so.

"Rickon was lost the moment Ramsay had caught him." You sighed and you grabbed the fur of his cloak pulling him closer towards you. "We all would have been lost if you would have died on that battlefield." You looked up and Jon couldn't help swallowing a few times.

"I know and I'm sorry that I took the risk to fight for what I thought was right." Jon placed his firm hands on your shoulders and he stepped back while he lifted his chin and straightened his back. "Actually, I believe I didn't even think about it. It was more of an instinct. I just wanted to save my little brother." His voice broke during the last word and you cocked your head.

"I know." You exhaled once more and you nodded. "And even though I hate you for taking such risks for an almost lost cause, I think I also like you because of it." You licked your lips. "I'm with you, Jon." You spoke firmly. "Always."