Jon Snow - Kiss

You had your elbow on the table and your chin was resting in the palm of your hand. Your friends, who had been sitting next to you, were all in the middle of the dance floor and you were watching them from afar. Once in a while you dared to turn your head to Jon Snow.

He had not looked back once. He had been laughing. Or he had been drinking. Or he had been eating. He had clearly forgotten about that promise he had made you a couple of weeks ago. Or he was too drunk to remember said promise.

You sighed and you pushed yourself up from your seat. Maybe you could find another place or maybe you could disappear to one of the guest rooms upstairs. You didn't think anyone would miss you, but you could always say that you had not been feeling too well.

It wouldn't even be a lie.

"Where are you going?" Jon grabbed your arm before you could leave the huge hall. "You don't regret letting me promising you a dance, do you?" He raised his eyebrows and he curled his lips up into a smile.

"No, of course not." You shook your head and swallowed. "I actually thought that maybe you regretted it." You felt your cheeks heating up and you tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"How can I regret a promise like that?" Jon grabbed your hand and guided you to the dance floor. Gently he wrapped his arms around your waist and you placed your hands on his shoulders. "Why were you leaving?" He whispered and you shrugged your shoulders.

"Everyone was having fun and I was just sitting there and..." You couldn't finish your sentence.

Jon pressed a finger to your lips and shook his head. "There is no need to be jealous." He cocked his head slightly. "But I can help you to make everyone else jealous?" His eyes reflected the light of the candles burning around you. "I could kiss you, if you want?"

"Are you seriously offering me your first kiss to make everyone else here jealous?" You leaned on the tips of your toes, your nose brushing his.

"Who says it's my first kiss?" Jon let his forehead rest on yours. "And maybe it's not just to make everyone else here jealous." He paused for a moment and he pressed his lips to yours. "Maybe it's also because I want to kiss you."