Jon Snow - "Marry me?"

His delicate and tender fingers were drawing circles on your naked skin. One of his rare, but sweet, smiles was playing around his lips and his eyes kept on staring at you as if you were the most wonderful girl he had ever seen or met in his entire life. He did however still wear that constant frown on his forehead and no matter what you were trying, that frown never seemed to disappear.

"What is the cause of that constant worry, Jon?" You lifted your hand up and touched his stubbled chin. "Why can't even a night with me make that line of sorrow disappear?" You spoke softly, aware that you were interrupting the early morning silence.

"I..." Jon bent his head and he avoided your glance while a slight blush reddened his face. "I think I'm in love with you and I'm terrified." He swallowed a few times, but after a long moment of silence he looked up at you. "I am not sure if there is room for love in this world, in this war. I'm afraid that if I give in to this endless longing for more than just a few nights together, I will lose you in the end."

You couldn't help smiling a little, even though it was a sad smile. You knew all too well where his fear came from and you didn't know if you were capable of soothing the voices in his head that made him feel like this. "I will be in danger anyway." You eventually said while you pushed yourself up a little, your hand caressing his face gently. "Westeros has never been a safe place and will never be a safe place." You swallowed and paused for a moment, your eyes meeting his before you continued talking. "I do however love those moments of happiness with you and would love to create as many of them as possible."

Jon pressed the glowing and sweating palms of his hands to your cheeks and he kept his glance locked with yours while he let out a deep sigh. "I know that I will regret this one day." He shook his head. "I will regret this when I have to burry you because you have become a victim of one of my many enemies." He held his breath and you curled the fingers of your hands around his wrists, while he tightened his grip on your face. "Marry me?" He whispered and then he cleared his throat before he repeated the question. "Will you marry me?"

Your eyes started watering and all of a sudden drops of salted water were wetting his tender hands. "Jon!" You smiled through your tears and you closed your eyes for a short moment to at least attempt to hold yourself together. "There is something you need to know before I can give you an answer." You filled your cheeks with air and then you blurted the words out before you could change your mind. "I'm pregnant." You licked your dry lips. "And I know that you're probably not looking forward to having to protect two people, but I hope you are willing to be the father I think you can be."

"Of course I am!" Jon had a glimmer of happiness in his eyes and he pressed his forehead to yours. "Please, will you marry me?" His nose brushed yours and his thumbs wiped the tears away as well as they could.

"Yes..." You nodded and you pressed your lips to his. "Yes, I'd love to."