Jon Snow - North Star

"Where are we going?" You had your arms around Jon's waist and you had to admit that you didn't recognise anything around you.

"Somewhere." Jon answered and you could imagine the smirk on his face while he said that one word. A couple of hours ago he had invited you to come with him for what he called an almost winter surprise.

You had no idea what the surprise could be, but you did know that you started to get tired and that your back started to hurt after sitting on a horse for way too long.

"We're almost there." Jon rode calmly, as if he didn't want to force his horse to go any faster than it wanted to.

"Will we get there and back home before dark?" You couldn't hide the hint of worry in your voice and Jon slowed down, allowing himself to look over his shoulder for a short second.

"No, but the North Star will guide us back home." He smiled and you forced yourself to smile back at him.

"And how do you know which star is the North Star?" You swallowed and you tightened your grip around his waist a little. "There are countless stars in the sky."

"Do you trust me?" Jon looked over his shoulder again and you nodded. "Good, because I know which star is the North Star and I promise we will get home safely."

"I hope so..." You sighed and you closed your eyes while you let your head rest to his back. You would trust him even more if he would actually tell you where the two of you were going so you could decide yourself whether or not it was worth all of this.

"It will be worth it."