Jon Snow - "You know nothing"

"Can you please stop doing whatever it is that you're doing?" You walked back and forth through the room with your hands pressed in your sides. Your footsteps were echoing all around you and you tried to count them, but the adrenaline was racing through your veins and the panic was overwhelming your ability to think clearly.

"And what is it that I'm doing that I should stop doing?" Jon had his arms crossed over his chest and he raised his eyebrows slightly while he tried to lock his glance with yours. "I am the King. It's not like I have much of a choice at the moment."

"You could have listened to your sister!" You raised your voice and forgot for a moment that the walls were thin and the ears of the servants more than good. "You could have sent someone else to that so called queen at dragonstone!"

Jon paused for a moment and the silence that filled the room was almost unbearable. "She could be the key in winning this war against the death." His voice was nothing but a soft whisper and you felt a shiver rolling down your spine. "If she indeed has three dragons it could make the difference between dying or surviving."

"Have you forgotten what happens to Starks when they travel south?" You cocked your head and your lips were forming a straight line while you hearable breathed in and out. "They die, Jon!" You stood still in front of him, barely a few inches away from his chest moving rapidly up and down. You could feel his breath on your face, you could almost hear his heart beating. "They die!"

"I know!" Jon screamed back and he placed his hands on your shoulders. "I know that my father lost his head when he traveled south. I know that my brother got killed when he traveled south. I know that probably Arya died too when she traveled south."

"You know nothing, Jon Snow!" You hissed between your teeth and you grabbed his shirt. Your knuckles turned pale, drained of all color, but you tightened your grip. "You know nothing..." You swallowed.

"Is this about me traveling south?" Jon's voice was soft, nothing but a whisper. "Or is this about something else?" He dropped his hand, but you refused to do the same.

If you could personally hold him here, you would do so. "You ruined me!" Tears rolled down your cheeks and you bent your head to avoid his glance. "Why did I fall in love with someone I will never have?"

Jon frowned his eyebrows. For a moment he didn't' answer, didn't react, then he pressed the palms of his strong hands to your cheeks. His hands felt a little rough, rougher than you had imagined them to feel, but his touch was tender and warm. All of a sudden he leaned towards you and his nose brushed yours before he pressed his lips on your slightly opened mouth.

For a moment you were too overwhelmed to move, but then you let your tongue circle around his while you pulled him as close to you as possible.

"You're still holding onto my shirt..." Jon interrupted the kiss to take a few breaths, but then his mouth covered yours again.

"I know and I'll keep on doing so until you decide to take it off." You curled your lips up into a smile. "You won't need it in the south anyway." The giggle that escaped your lips tasted a little bitter. You knew all too well that Jon was not going to change his mind, not even after your declaration of love and his wordless answer.