Chapter 10

".. I really like you, Kelley. And the last thing I would want in my life is you being mad at me. It's okay if you don't like me or anything like that, but just tell me already what the fuck I did to you!", I say and realise that I made her cry.
"No no no Kels please don't cry.. I didn't meant to make you cry.. I'm sorry but I can't control myself sometimes..", I say and wrap my arm around her shoulder.
"Y-you did everything right, Hope. I-it's just that-", she stops and takes a very deep breath. "I have a big, big crush on you, Hope. And I'm so quiet and shy around you because I'm afraid of saying something wrong or doing something wrong infront of you that I rather don't do or say anything..", she sais and cries again. I wipe away her tears and smile at her. She's even beautiful when she's crying, damn!
"Kelley Maureen O'Hara. Nothing you will ever say or do will make me mad. In my opinion, you say the right words and do the right things. You're one of the kindest, funniest and openhearted people I know. And I love it when you're loud and talking a lot. But I sadly don't get to see that very often because you're scared. But there is no reason to be scared. Just be you when you're around me. Be the Kelley that the others get to see everyday. Be the Kelley that I have- a crush on. Not the shy and quiet Kelley you've became around me. Because if you can't be you around me, than I'll have to get out of your life, because you need to be you, Kelley.", I say and she finally looks up to me. Her eyes are red from all the tears but she gives me a smile.
"I'll never want you to get away from me.", she whispers. "Please don't ever leave me, Hope. I feel safe around you and I'd love to spend all my tome with you.. Be-because I really, REALLY like you..", she still looks at me and I smile.
"I'll never leave you, Kelley. Just be you around me and I'll always be by your side.", I say and she gets up, grabs my hand and we walk back into the living room and take our places again.
"Hey Ash. I still have to do your dare, right?", she smirks at Ashlyn, who is doing a dare from Alex right now.
"Ohh yes I didn't forget that!", she smirks back and turns to me. She looks me right into the eyes, smiles at me with her beautiful smile and finally pulls a kiss on my lips. I am so surprised that I blush and I bet I turn red too.
"Guys GUYS! Kelley made Hope blush! She made her BLUSH!!!!!!", Ash yells, takes her phone out and takes a picture of me
"YOU BITCH!", I yell laughing and start chasing her. We calm down again and I look at the time on my phone: 9pm!
"Oh shit guys it's already past nine! I need to go home IMMEDIATLY!", I shout and grab my stuff.
"Past nine?!", Chris and JJ say at once.
"I need to take care of my babybrother!", Christen sais and heads out of the house with her bag.
"Bye guys! Bye Toby and thanks again!", she yells from the door and Julie heads after her.
"Oh no! I need to help my mom out at the restaurant tonight!", Heather sais and grabs her stuff.
"Bye guys! And bye Tobin, it was very nice to have us! And you're pretty cool though!", she smiles at Tobin and leaves too. I say bye to Tobin and the others and leave too.
"Hope, wait for me!", Kelley sais behind me. She jumps on my back. That's the Kelley I know! I smile and carry her down the road.
"I need to hurry, Kelley", I say and let her down.
"Bye, Hopeyyyy!", she smirks.
"That's the Kelley I lo-like.", I say and smirk back. She smiles at me and I look into her eyes. She comes closer and gives me the most passionate kiss I've ever had. Nobody's warching now so I kiss her back and wrap my arms around her waist. She wraps her arms around my neck and gives me one last kiss.
"Bye, Hopey..", she whispers into my ear and laughs.
"Bye Kells. And we should definetly kiss more often though..", I smirk at her and I go into the left street and she into the right one. I smile and am so happy, that I do a little sprint and jump into the air at the end.

ALEX' POV

Ali and Ash left too and Tobin and I tidied the living room. We go into Tobins room and she gives me some soccer shorts and a light blue tank top for the night. We change and she asks:
"We share my bed, right?"
"Of course..", I smirk and jump into her bed next to her. She turns the lights off and I come closer to her. I wrap my arms around her waist.
"Please don't let me go..", she whispers and holds me tight.
"Never, Tobs. I only know you for a few days but it feels like I've know you all the way. I like you, Tobs. And I trust you. And I don't trust people that easy. And you can always trust me, Tobs. I'll never let you go again.", I say and she pulls me closer.
"I really like you too, Lex.", she sais and kisses me. I kiss her back and she bites my bottom lip. Damn she really knows how to do things, doesen't she? She kisses my jawline and my neck. She finds my pulse-point and starts sucking it a little bit. Damn Tobin! I accidentally let out a little moan and she kisses my lips again.
"Damn Tobs. You make me feel like I've never felt before!", I say and snuggle into her.
"I- maybe this is not the right time and not the right place, but do you—