Chapter 47: Inspiration

Also Kelley and Hope made plans for their future.. but it somehow didn't turn out how they wanted it to..

Kelley's POV

Hope is still pissed because I didn't make it to her college. And I'm hella pissed too. Stanford. What am I supposed to do there without Hope?
At least I got Christen..
I wonder if Hope and I will be able to keep dating with the distance..
I already miss her like crazy.
She's like a soulmate for me. And knowing that we will be apart for at least four years literally kills me.
She already left for college a few days ago.
And I'm supposed to leave in two days.
I can't.
I just can't go without her.
I want to call her so bad but she doesn't have time for me.
I'm so scared that she'll find somebody else.
Somebody better.
Not a fucked up weirdo like me.
We already planned to live together.
Hope even found a flat for us near her college.
And I screwed it. Because her college didn't want me.

I decide to text her.

To: Hopey
'Hey Hopey. Are you up?'

Hopey:
'Yeah why?'

To: Hopey
'Because I miss you. So bad.'

To:Hopey
'And because I'm so sorry.'

Hopey:
'Sorry. I gotta go; practise. See ya'

To: Hopey
'What? Wait! You can't just go now! It's been five days since we talked!'

To: Hopey
'How can you leave now? I get it, I fucked up and I'm sorry! But everyone fucks up at some point, right?'

To: Hopey
'Hopey I'm sorry. Truly. Sorry. !!! Please talk to meeeeeeeeh. Your little squirrel misses you soooo much ugh :('

To: Hopey
'Hope?

I lock my phone and put it away. I screwed it so hard. I should probably call Tobs. She's my best friend so she probably can help me. Hopefully.

Calling: Tobito

"Hey ho here's Tobito and who's there?"

"What the hell Tobs?", I laugh out loud. "What the hell was this?"

"I don't know. Just tried something new.",she laughs.

"How are you? It's been a while since we talked..", I ask.

"I'm kinda okay I guess. I don't know. I missed you. But applying for college takes some time, you know that for sure.",she explains.

"Ugh I missed you too. But you're right; applying for this goddamn college took all my time and effort. And I didn't even get myself into Hopey's one. Now I gotta go to Stanford.",I mumble.

"Stanford? You're so lucky. I wish I could go where Chris goes. But it's probably for the best when I go somewhere new, starting a new life..", she says with a nostalgic tone in her voice.

"Maybe. You've been through some real shit bro. I wish that your new start goes well. But please; let me hear from you okay? And I'm sorry that I haven't been there for you as much as I should've.",I apologize to my best friend.

"Oh Kels. It's okay. It's truly okay. You had your own problems and I don't blame you. And yes, I will call you as often as I can. But don't tell anybody how I'm doing; I really want to start a new life without being held back by my past.", she explains.

"Sure. Oh Tobs. I miss Hopey so much. And she never has time for me..", I say, trying to keep my eyes dry.

"How doesn't she have time for her girlfriend? Her last year in college was different because she always had time for you..", she asks me wondering.

"I don't know. Maybe it gets tougher each year, I don't know.", I say.

"Well that's the price for having an older girlfriend, honey.", she says with the voice of my grandma.

"Oh she says that all the time", I laugh. She can make real good impressions!

"Yeah but I bet it's hella cool.", she says.

"Oh I don't care about her age actually, but you're right; she more mature than most of the girls in our age, right?", I say.

"Right. I mean- she didn't have an imaginary relationship with a gay guy so.. she's more mature, yes!", she laughs.

"Ohh you're so right! Hey but still; I'm sorry for what happened between you and Alex.", I say, realizing that I just reminded her of her past. I'm such an idiot.

"Yeah it's okay. It made me who I am today and it made me stronger. So I don't regret anything. Not even meeting her in the first place.", she says and I'm so proud of how she says that. She's such a fighter!

"Yes Tobs. That's the right way to think about all this. I should probably think this way about Hope..", I answer, realizing that this is actually a pretty good idea.

"Maybe. I don't know. I just know that I will find my happiness one day. And so will you, Kels. You're such a good girl. So sweet and caring, who wouldn't fall for you?", she adds and I can only imagine her bright smile in front of me.

"Aw Tobs. I feel like you changed your attitude so much. To the better. I'm so proud. You matured so much in the process of loosing your love, it's so inspiring. Thank you so much.", I say. I'm so proud of her. My bestie. I'm so glad to have her.

"You really think so? That's cool I guess. I was just sick of being all down and always in a bad mood.. I'm so glad to have you. And now I gotta go, I'm meeting my siblings later before I leave for college.", she explains.

"Okay, have fun! And say Perry, Jer and Kat a hello from me! And text me when you arrived!", I say and miss her already.

"I promise! See ya!", she says and hangs up.

I'm so proud of her! She is such an inspiring person! After all she got through.. her mother's death, Alex little 'games' with her and Servando, the fight, her injuries.. and now Alex betraying her. Amd she still got up on her feet everytime.

And I'm complaining about Hope and that she hasn't time for me?

It probably happens for a reason. Maybe it's meant to be like this.
At least, I'm a little more excited about college.
Everything will fall into place soon!

AN: HEYYYYY you guys! I finally have time and wifi at the same time haha. Sorry that I didn't update for so long, but I already started working on my new book which will be a part two of this one!
Only three more chapters here and it will start!
Please don't forget to VOTE and leave me some suggestions for ships in the next book in the COMMENTS!!!
See ya tomorrow!