Chapter 19

Alex' mom cleans her cuts on her shoulder when my phone rings. I pick it up:
-"TOBIN POWELL HEATH WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? I called you a million times but you never picked it up! Your siblings and I are waiting in your room in hospital since two hours! TWO HOURS!", Kelley yells into the phone.
"Oh my gosh I totally forgot! I'll be there in 10!", I say and hang up. Shit. I need to go back immediatly! My shoulder hurts as fuck but I ignored the pain for Alex. Now, the pain is coming back.
"I need to go back immediatly!", I say and Alex and her mom head to the car. They drive me to the hospital and I hop out of the car. I check the time and it's 9:59pm. Shit! At 10 the doctor comes to visit! I try my best to run to my room. I feel my view fade when the pain in my shoulder get's bigger.
211, 212, 213, 214! I open the door with my last power and collapse onto the ground.
"Tobin!", Kelley shouts and gets me up.
"Where the fuck were you? What the fuck were you thinking?!" She helps me to get into the bed and my siblings walk over to me.
"Tobin.. You got us worried sick.. I'm so glad you're here.", Katie sais and tears fill up her eyes. I pull her into a hug and feel so guilty. I scared my best friend and my family to be with a girl I don't even know if I can trust.
"I'm sorry guys.", I mumble and look down.
"It's okay. Just don't do that again, Tobito.", Jer smiles and hugs me.
Perry didn't say a single word the whole time.
"What's wrong, Per?", I ask and she looks at me. Her eyes are full of fear, hurt and betrayl. What the hell happend? I know that this can't be because I escaped the hospital.
"Perry..", I whisper and open my arms to give her a hug. She hesitates at first and then walks up to me. I hug her and she starts crying.
"I'm sorry, Perry", I whisper.
"I-it's not your f-fault T-toby..", she mumbles trough the tears.
"H-he's back."
That's all I needet to hear to exactly know who she's talking about. I'm scared and all the emotions I felt back then come back.
"No. This can't be! Perry how?! I thought-", Jeremy mumbles and starts shaking. Katie looks scared and collapses. Only Kelley keeps cool.
"Who the fuck is 'he'?", she asks.
"T-tell her. She should know. All of your friends should know, Toby.", Per mumbles.
"I-it's complicated, Kels. M-my uncle, mom's brother, is a drug lord in a gang. Their biggest enemy is another gang, leadet by a friend of Servando's father. My uncle killed a woman, with who Carassco was cheating on his wife. He freaked out and wanted to kill my uncle's wife, but since he had no wife/girlfriend and no children, he was looking for the one my uncle loved the most; his little sister. And that night, he caught us and killed her. He didn't get arrested, because the police didn't believe me at first, but now he's in jail, like you know. And i believe Perry means the boss, Mister X, who disappered when mom got killed. I think he's back and wants revenge.", I explain and Kelley looks shocked.
"Toby.. I'm so sorry.. for all of you guys. ", she mumbles and looks down.
"T-toby, he wants you. He wants you to work for him.", Perry mumbles. What the fuck? No!
"Perry what the hell? She wont! I will protect you and her friends with my life! This creep will never touch us! Not as long as Heath is my name. You never bring a Heath down! Dad never was a Heath! And he never will be! Mom raised us. She was a Heath. She wouldn't want us to give Tobin up! Tobin was always her most precious thing!", Jeremy sais and locks the roomdoor.
"We need to figure out what to do. All of your friends are in danger, Tobin. Especially Kelley and Alex. What do we know about Mister X?", he goes on.
"Alright.", I say. "Mister X' gang includes 8 people. He, 6 men and a woman. Since Carassco is in jail, we have 5 men. Clarke has their identities. Only the women is still undercover. And I think we shouldn't tell Alex about all this, until we know about the women. You never know if Alex knows her. She was very close with the Carassco's, especially her mother.", I take my phone out and call Clarke, a women from my uncles gang. She gives me all the names and informations we need and I tell my siblings and Kelley.

".... So we will come get them tomorrow at their basement.", Jeremy finally decides after we discussed everything.
"Tobin, can ge trust Kelley?", Katie asks and I laugh.
"She's right here, Katie. And yes, we can trust her. I trust her more then anybody else."
"If Tobito trusts her, we all trust her.", Perry sais and pulls Kelley into a big hug. Jeremy talked to the doctor and I was allowed to get back home tonight. He stealed a bunch of painkillers and supplies we might need tomorrow night and puts them in a bag. We leave the hospital and drive to our house. Kelley will stay the night with us and Clarke and Uncle B came over too. Uncle B's gang split when mom got killed, just Clarke stayed. We have Uncle B, her, my three siblings, Kels and I, makes seven of us. They're eight..
I call an old friend of mine, also named Alex. Alexia, to be exact. I met her a while ago and I know she's tough enough to help us. She can be trusted.

Time skip to the next morning....