Chapter 33

Timeskip to the next morning

ALI'S POV

I wake up, feeling arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly open my eyes and look at Ash who is still sleeping.
My head doesn't feel as dizzy as it felt yesterday, but it still does.
I realize that I have my whole body wrapped around her and that my head is laying on her chest. I can feel her breathing. This is one of the most peaceful moments in my entire life.
Just laying here. Looking at Ash. Knowing that mom is okay.
Knowing that everything will get better again.
I smile.

"M-morning Ali..", Ash mumbles and opens her eyes.
"Gosh I'm freezing. How are you feeling today, babygirl?", she goes on.
Babygirl. I smile. She's so cute.
"Yeah I'm feeling a lot better. Thanks to your good care.", I add with a smirk.
"Um so your mom will need to stay here for a while. Would you like to stay at my place for some time?", she asks nervously.
"Of course. I'd love to. But only if it's really okay for you though!", I say.
"Yeah of course it's okay.", she laughs.
"I wouldn't have asked if it wasn't.", she adds and smirks.

Then, we hear a knock on the door. Soon after that, a doctor walks in.

"It's not what it looks like! She threw up on my clothes so I had to take them off. That's the only reason why-", Ash tries to explain the situation.
"Miss Harris. It's no problem. I don't care who you love.", he sais and waves with his hand. He's wearing a small ring on this finger.
"It's okay to be gay. I'm married to a man.", he smiles.
Hell this was awkward! Why is he telling us about his man?

"But anyways. Miss Krieger. Please sign these papers and then you can leave the hospital.
Miss Harris. Please take good care of your friend. She really needs you now.", he smiles and I quickly sign the papers.
"Um sir? Do you might have some clothes for me? And Ali's clothes too?", Ash asks nervously.
"Of course. A nurse will bring them to you. Bye and take good care of each other!", he sais and leaves the room.
"Hella was he cool!", I say and Ash nods.
"Yeah he is.", she smiles.

The nurse brought my clothes back and some white t-shirt and black shorts for Ash. We changed and left the hospital.

"Um so I came with my bike yesterday when I carried you to the hospital. Is it okay if you sit on the back?", Ash asks.
"Yeah of course!", I smile and we get on her bike.

I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my head on her back.
She drives us all the way home to her appartment.
We arrive there and she carries me up to the door carefully. I don't like being carrried but I'm glad she does it now, because I feel very exhaustet.
She grabs her keys and opens the door. She is so strong! She can hold my weight with only one arm oh my gosh.
We get in and hear extremly loud music. She starts sweating and I can see that she's very nervous. Sje carries me to the sofa and lays me down.

"Wait a second babe, I'll handle this real quick.", she mumbles and goes into the kitchen.
"MOM! Turn the music off!", she yells.
Nothing happens.
"Mom. Please just please turn it off. And what is this- stranger doing here?", she goes on yelling and I slowly get up. My head kills me but I have to help her.
I walk into the kitchen and almost loose my shit. Her mom is laying half-naked on the counter and a man is doing- inapropriate thing with her.
I start to feel more and more dizzy because the music is so loud.
"Baby no! What are you doing here?", Ash mumbles and walks up to the big music box standing in the corner.
"How the fuck do I turn this off?", she yells and pushes all of te buttons.
"What the hell?", she shouts and grabs a baseball bat which is laying on the counter, next to her mom.
She hits the box three times as it finally turns off.
"Thank god.", she lets a sight out.
"Mom. Explain. What. Is. This. Man. Doing. Here.", she sais, trying to control herself.
"That's Jimmy, my new slave.", she sais laughing and kisses the man.
"Mom. You need to stop. I am tired of all your affairs and I'm tired to always catch you during your- things you do with them. I'm done. I can't do this anymore! Do you remember Ali? Yeah you do. Mom her mother had cancer. She never told me because she didn't wanted to stress me. Because you are ruining my life! Just go anywhere and fuck anybody you want. But don't let it come in my way. Mom you need to leave! Ali needs rest and peace!", she sais with a harsh voice.
"Fine whatever. Come on, Jimmy. Take me to your place.", her mom sais and and just leaves.
She just leaves.
"I am so sorry that you-", Ash tries to say but I'm faster.
I just pull a big kiss on her lips.
"It's okay darling. I'm proud of you. But I feel so dizzy and exhausted. Can we cuddle on the sofa?", I ask with puppy-eyes.
"Of course babygirl. We can go into my room and I'll clean up this mess here later.", she smiles and I nod.
She picks me up bridal-style and carries me all the way up into her room. She sits me down on her bed and opens her closet. She takes a blue and a pink oversize t-shirt out and two pairs of black soccershorts.
"You can borrow my stuff.", she sais while she changes into the blue shirt and the shorts.
"Um Ash? I-I can't take my shirt off. I feel so sore and I-", I mumble nervously.
"No problem babygirl.", she smiles and takes my shirt off.
She stares at my abs for a moment but then puts me my shirt on carefully. She takes my dirty shorts off and puts me the clean ones on.
I crawl into her bed and she lais next to me. I snuggle into her side and put my head on her chest. I wrap myself around her and she grabs my hand. With her other hand, she runs through my hair and plays with it.
"It's going to be okay, babygirl. We can do this.", she whispers and I look up to her. She kisses me on the forehead and I smile.
"Thank you.", I whisper.
"For what?", she asks.
"For everything.", I whisper back.