Chapter 25

KELLEY'S POV

I am laying in bed and my phone rings. I check it. 'Hope is calling' I groan and turn it off. She better called a little bit earlier.. She did not call me a single time for one whole month and never answered my calls or texts. Why should I do it know? I snuggle into my blanket and close my eyes again.
I'm almost fallen asleep, when it knocks on my door. Why can't I be left alone for once?

"Yeah?", I groan and Julie opens the door.
"Hey Kels. Sorry to wake you up bit Hope didn't stop calling me. She sais that she wants to talk to you!", she sais and I roll my eyes.
"Just tell her to leave me alone already.", I mumble and turn away from JJ.
"Alright Kels. And I forgot to ask you earlier; do you wanna have breakfast with me at Starbucks tomorrow? I gotta buy some stoff at the mall before that and then we could meet there?
Would 10am be okay?", she sais and I turn back to her. I smile.
"Fine.", I say and she leaves again.

Timeskip to 10am at Starbucks

I enter Starbucks and look around. No Julie. I check the time and see that it's only one past ten so I decide to just sit down and wait for her. I send her a quick text saying Hey JJ, I'm waitin' for ya gurl! and put it away again.
I look around. There are sitting some couples, families and WHAT? What is Hope doing here? I quickly look away, trying to avoid eye contact, but it's too late. She walks over to me. Gawd no please no!

"What are you doing here, Kelley?", she asks nervously.
"None if your business.", I mumble and look away.
"Well I'm waiting for Julie. Have you seen her today?", she sais and I immediatly look back to her.
"I'm waiting for her too. What the hell did she think?", I say angrily and take my phone out to call her.

"Julie what the fuck did you-", I say but she's faster.
"I'm sorry Kelley but you two can't go on like this. You belong together!", she sais and hangs up.

Great. She will get into trouble when I'm home! I groan as Hope sits down next to me.

"Listen, Kelley. I know that you're done with me. I understand that but listen to me please! Just listen to me and then you can go ahead and hate me forever.
I never meant to hurt you, Kelley. That's the least I would want. And I know that there is no excuse for what I did to you, but I was confused, Kelley. I wasn't sure about my sexuality and I thought that I'd have to try to kiss a girl to see if it's really my thing, before I'd be with you because I didn't want to hurt you! I thought that I would ruin everything if we kissed one day and I would have realised that I'm not into girls after all. But I am! And the only girl I am into is you, Kelley.", she sais and I realise that all people in here are looking at us.
"Kelley Maureen O'Hara I want to wake up next to you every single morning and I want to fall asleep next to you every single night. I wanna laugh with you until we can't breathe anymore every day and I want to cuddle with you while watching tv every evening. I want to make you feel like the only girl in the world and I am falling so damn hard for you. And I want to kiss you and only you every single day of my life.
You probably don't want to see me ever again but I just had to say that.", she goes on and I feel tears slowly running down my face.
"I'm so sorry Hope.", I whisper and fall into her arms.
"I am sorry, Kelley. I missed you so much.", she whispers into my ear.
We let go and she stands up in front of me.

"So, Kelley. Do you want to be my girlfriend?", she asks nervously and I nod.
"Yes!", I say smiling and crying and hug her again.

I like her so much! She lets go of me and holds my head in her big hands. She puts her forehead against mine and looks me in the eyes. Then, our lips finally meet and my whole body literally explodes. Her lips are so soft..
We let go again and see the people around us clapping and cheering. I smile. Then, a guy walks up to us.

"You stupid dykes! Fuck off!", he yells.
He looks at me.
"You're too ugly to get a men and now you're trying to ruin this girls life by turning her gay? Fuck you! Jesus hates you!", he goes on and I feel my hands shaking.
"Say what? SAY WHAT? Don't you dare talk about my girlfriend like this again!", Hope sais calm and walks up to him. She is so much taller than him, that he isn't able to speak because he's so scared and I suddently feel incredibly safe.
"Come on, Kels. Let's get out of here.", she sais, grabs my hand and we leave.