Chapter 26

JULIE'S POV

I should feel happy. I helped Hope with Kelley. I helped Alex with Tobin. Because of me, they are both in a realtionship now. I should be happy. But I'm not. I feel like I can help out everyone but I'm to useless to get myself into a relationship. Who would want me? At least not the one I'm falling for.. Why can't I just fall for boys like every other girl too? Why do I have feelings for a girl? God damn.
I grab a cutter and lock myself in the bathroom.. This is going to be a long day....

TOBIN'S POV

Alex and I just had breakfast and now she's changing in our room. I need to pee so freaking bad but Julie is still in the bathroom! God damn! I knock on the door again.
"Julie just let me in already I'm almost peeing myslef!", I yell but she doesn't open.
Holy fuck I really need to pee!
"Please Julie just open the door!", I almost cry and put my head against the door. Then, I hear weird noises from the bathroom.. Is she crying?
"Julie? Heyyy are you okay?", I ask.
"Heyyy Jules what's wrong? What's the matter?", I go on. Nothing.

I have an idea. I go back to the kitchen and call Christen.

"Hey Chris, it's Tobin. Look, I have a little problem with Jules. She locked herself in the bathroom almost one hour and won't let me in! I'm literally peeing myself and she's crying in te bathroom. Please come talk to her, she won't let me talk to her. I think she would let you in.", I say.
"Alright hold on Toby I'm coming!", she sais nervously and hangs up.

Thank god! Hopefully Julie will let her in and I will finally be able to pee!

CHRISTEN'S POV

I hang up and jump onto my bike. I drive as fast as I can to get to Julie's and Tobin's place. Julie has always been the emotional one, so it's very likely to her to lock herself in the bathroom. But still. I gotta help her!
I finally arrive there and throw my bike at the ground. I ring the bell. The door opens. I run up as fast as I can and run past Tobin, who is holding the door open. I walk straight up to the bathroom door and knock.

"Hey, Julie. It's me, Christen. Please open the door for me, okay?", I say with a soft voice. Nothing.
"Julie it's okay I'm here. You can open it now. Nobody will judge you, okay?", I go on and hear her crying.

I shiver. I hate it when she's crying, that breaks my heart. Then, I hear the key being turned and the door opens. Julie is standing in front of me. Her face is red and swollen from crying, her shirt is wet from the tears and her sleeves are red from- blood? What the hell?

"Heyyy Julie.", I whisper and open my arms for her. She let's herself fall into my arms and I hug her very thight.

"Wanna go to my place? I'm alone at home so we can talk all day. Or just cuddle if you don't want to talk.", I go on and she nods.

"Heyy Jules. Thanks for opening! You-", Tobin sais but stops as she sees her.
"Oh my goodness..", she whispers and pulls her into a hug.
"We're going to my place, Tobin. She will stay the night.", I say and Tobin nods.
"Okay. But take good care of her!", she sais.
"Excuse me but I REALLY gotta go pee now..", she mumbles and closes the bathroom door.

I take Julie's hand and we leave the appartment. I grab my bike and make her sit on the back of it. I sit down too and start driving. She hesistates at first but then she puts her arms around my waist. She makes me feel so safe..
I drive home very fast and lead her in. I quickly grab some blankets, make her sit down on the sofa and put the towels above us. I grab a handkerchief and wipe her last tears away.

"Do you want to talk, babygirl?", I say and realise what I just said.
"No wait no I didn't mean to say babygirl I just I-", I try to explain myself but she just wraps her arms around me and puts her head onto my chest.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you have to see me like this..", she starts—