Chapter 36

TOBIN'S POV

The time passes and all we do is just lay here and thinking about our ex-lovers. It won'w be easy, I know. But I kinda feel like it's going to be easier with Christen by my side. Six months is a long time, but I will get through it. True love doesn't care about time, right?

Suddenly, I hear footsteps at the door and then a key turning. The door swings open and Julie walks in. Christen looks shocked and covers her head under the blanket.

"Hey Jules. What's the matter?"; I ask, trying to create some non-awkward conversation for Christen.

"I live here, forgot that?", she sais angrily and walks in her room. After a few seconds, she walks out again with two giant bags in her hands.

"But not anymore. Was fun living with you, Tobs. Tell Kells that she will hear from me. Um Zach? Could you help me with my bags?", she shouts and a very tall and muscular guy steps in.

Christen puts the blanket away and turns totally white. I step up and she slowly gets up behind me.

"Leave my flat, immediatly.", I say calm. Zach smiles and sits on Julie's bags on the floor.

"I do not feel like leaving.", he sais and smirks.

"Sorry, Zach. But this is my flat and I want you to leave now.", I say friendly and force myself to a little smile.

"And what if I don't?", he laughs.

"Stop it, Zach. Let's go..", Julie whispers but Zach grabs her wrists.

"Don't you dare talk to me like this!", he sais angrily and pushes her back. He walks up to me.

"Who are you to talk to me like that?", he whispers and grabs my wrists.

"Don't you dare touch me!", I yell and try go free my hands. He just laughs and holds them tighter until it hurts.

That's it.

I look into his eyes and kick between his kegs with my knee. He immedialty lets go and turns red. He punches me in the nose and that's where I loose it. I let out a little scream as soon as I feel the blood running down my face and kick him into his side. He groans in pain but I take the chance and push him out of the apartment and down the stairs. I grab Julie's bags and throw them after him. I look at Julie, who is silently crying.

"You should go now. Have - FUN.", I say and lead her out. I slam the door.

I look at the shocked Christen, who is still standing in front of the sofa. She gives me a smile.

"I'm so proud of you! How did it feel to punch that asshole?", she laughs and that was the moment i knew that everything will be alright. She will always be there for me.

"You sure you wanna know the truth?", I smile and she nods. "It felt amazing!", I laugh and she laughs too.

"Thanks for throwing him out. But we should check on your nose.."; she smiles.

'Checking my nose..' That reminds me of the time when Servando used to beat me up.. Alex always said that when it was bleeding..

"Are you okay, Tobs?", Chris asks.

"Yeah yeah. I just had to think of when Servando beat me up and how Alex always checked on my nose when he wasn't around..", I mumble.

"I'm so sorry, Tobin.. I wish all this never happend...", she mumbles.

"It's okay", I say and try to get in a better mood. "We wouldn't be so close if that never happend.. Even though it sucks.", I say and make Chris smile.

"Yeah, you're right. We should make the best out of it. While I was with Julie, she was my lover and my best friend. I was only with her in the end and almost forgot all my other friends. Maybe this happend for a reason.. I realized how important friendship is now..", she sais and I nod.

"I feel the same. I was only with Alex, even though we spend more time apart than together because she hurt me so many times.", I say.

She grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom. She makes me sit on the sink and investigates my nose.

"Am I going to live, doctor?", I say sarcastically and she laughs.

"Yes you will get through it.", she sais laughing and washes the blood away.

We go back to the kitchen and make some pizza and talk about everything that comes in our minds. We laugh and cry a lot and giggle until midnight.

It's funny with Christen. I like being around her, even though I never noticed that before....