Chapter 3 - No Longer Alone

Unknown P.O.V

Her coat was beautiful, reds, silver and white all mixed in together. I knew she wasn't from around here the moment I seen her. I could smell her scent and it wasnt of any nearby packs. Must be a rouge, i thought to myself, what a shame, rouges are never good news. I snarled as she ran closer and closer to my packs territory line. What is wrong with that girl, cant she smell the warning markers or hear me? Apparently not, she ran wild running and kicking up snow until she aburbtly stopped. I couldnt help but be thankful, I have been following her for about an hour, God knows how long she was running before that.

I stopped and crouched down lowering my silver body to the snow for cover. I watched her as she apparently did the same, she laid down and slowly began panting, no longer looking like the devil was on her heals. I heard a snap as someone stepped on a twig. My ears twitched but i didnt move a muscle. I inhaled deeply, 'ahh so im not the only ones following her.' I focused until I seen three, bodies laying in the snow about a hundred yards away, from the smell I knew it was Carsons pack, well the Blue Moon Pack. I inhaled deeply again and I spotted Carson out of the three. A snarl made my lips quiver, Carson use to be my best friend, until my family moved and he got in line to be alpha, now he was the enemy, funny how a title can change things.

The red wolf stood and glanced around, I could see the fear in her eyes, I didnt want to hurt her, I just couldnt allow her on our teritorry, in that matter, why wasnt Carson doing something about her on his? Before I could think further about it the red wolf bolted as if she had seen a ghost. Damnit girl dont do it! I snarled as I jumped to my feet and ran to cut her off.

Harmonys POV

I have no idea how long I have been running, or even where I am now. But i dont care, my mind was clearing and I just needed to lay down and think for a bit. 'SNAP' What the hell was that? I felt my wolf start to pace, 'someones out there, they are watching us, pay attention Harmony'. I stood in a crouch position listening and smelling. Nothing, but i felt on edge, until I couldnt hold it in anymore, I jumped into a run.

I ran for the tree line to hide and get a look around but a blood curling snarl had my hair standing up and my own teeth being showed as I ran. It all happened so fast if I would of been in my human form I would of missed it. A grey and white wolf jumped at me from the tree line and stood snarling and snapping. Two other larger wolves appeared behind me and to my right, before I could think to hard on it my wolf took over, 'head to the single one, we have more of a chance aginst him.'

I let my fear out and snarled showing my teeth, all my hair on edge I leapt at the single wolf who to my surprise was extremely fast. Before I could blink he had me down under him and was growling from deep in his throat. I heard the other two wolves stop a few feet away and caught myself tilting my head to look at them. I watched as a third solid black wolf walked up and looked down at me from 10 feet away. My body suddenly flooded with heat and my wolf screamed, 'mate mate mate.' What the hell, she must be stuck on repeat or is completely losing it. I thought to myself, no way the one she called mate in the store was now a large wolf infront of me. There was no way because my mom always told me that we were the last of our kind so that meant I was alone, but obviously these werent normal wolves.

The grey wolf nipped my ear causing me to yelp before I turned my attention to him and began to snarl and snap at his fur above me. A low growl seemed to silence the entire area and even made me want to hide, the black wolf was now standing a few feet from me looking down on me and the wolf above me. They seem to be having a conversation. 'You are no longer alone, pup.' My eyes jerked up when the grey wolf got off of me and turned to go back into the tree line. The black wolf was speaking to me and he was looking down on me with intrest. I didnt have time for this, I had to get home, I had to get away from here, yet my feet wouldnt move... Damn wolf, i cursed under my breath.

Carsons POV

I could see the fear in her eyes, yet to my surprise she didnt run. She stood with her head down but her eyes on my every movement. I stepped closer to her, I had to see what had my wolf howling and going crazy in me. I inhaled deeply, honey suckles, ocean water and jasmine filled my nose, my lungs and had my senses on fire.I closed my eyes to absorb it, I felt her body tremeble close to mine. When I opened my eyes I know my eyes were full of emtions before I could speak she was gone, flying through the trees without a look back. What the hell, couldnt she tell I was her mate? I snarled at the others when they stepped in her direction, it does not matter, let her go.