Chapter 18 - Take a Stand

Its not very good, mainly a filler and lead on to the next chapter, but I hope you enjoy regardless.. working on one more chapter for tonight then calling it quits, vote comment and enjoy! :) picture >>>>>>>>>>> Harmony doing Keg Stand.

Harmony POV

The sun shined through my open blinds and lit my room up in orange and yellow glows. I groaned and shoved my head under my pillow. For goodness sakes its saturday and my first day since I have been here that I dont have to get up early. Oh how I miss sleeping in! I lay there flipping and flopping, refusing to admit defeat and get up from my bed. I layed there until my eyes drifted shut, i sighed as a smile came to my lips. For once, something is going my way, even if it is something as little as sleeping in on..'knock knock knock' interrupted my thoughts. 

It took more self control then I like to admitt to keep from screaming at the top of my lungs like a spoiled child. I didnt even bother pulling my head out of the pillows, as I grumbled, "Aunt Sue its to early, pleeeasseee go. a. way!" I know I let my control slip because I sounded just like a child when I finished my sentence. 

I heard my door open but refused to move. What is wrong with her? Surely if i ignore her she will get the picture and go away! A low rumbleing laughter and a shorter more squeaker one reached my ears. I jerked up in bed and came face to face with Kathy and Mike. No longer caring about my self image because I am sure I look a fright right now I growled, "What the HELL do you two want?" Kathy dear sweet Kathy had the decency to stop laughing and look down while Mike laughed harder and looked straight at me.

I snarled at him, he covered his mouth to muffel his laughter but didnt stop. "Ugh whatever, get out. Both of you!" I layed back down and covered my head up again, hoping they would actually listen for once. But some how I knew better, my bed dipped on one side and I groaned. Before i could protest my other side dipped, that one was Mike, had to be my whole dang bed is leaning that way! Again I sat up and looked them over, "MIIIIKKEEE you freakin TUBB ASS get off my beddd!!!" I knew I was whinning I heard it but I didnt care, i lost all my pride when they seen me looking this bad.

Mike grinned at me before pulling me up out of the bed and sitting me beside him, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I slapped it off glaring at him with the meanest look I could manage. Of course it didnt phase him, he wrapped both arms around me and held me tight, "come on Harmony, its saturday, we are gettin up, going out and having fun today!"

For the first time since they had been in my room I sat back and actually looked at them, Mike was wearing a nice long sleeve shirt with jeans and Kathy was wearing a nice shirt and jeans too but her hair and face were fixed. Kathys eyes glanced towards the door where mine followed. At my door sat three large bags, suit cases almost. But past them were.. feet? I looked up and seen Keith grinning at me and Kathys friend Megan behind him looking at me a little funny.

"What is going on, someone better start explaining." Kathy went to talk but Mike cut her off, "I told you its saturday, we are going out." I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair, oh my god my hair is a mess. I looked Mike over with another glare before I turned to Kathy, she couldn't lie. Really she couldnt, which i found odd being a female teenager but came in handy when I needed to know stuff Mike wouldnt tell me. I smiled at her sweetly, "Kathy, where are we going?" Her eyes grew wide and she turned to look at Mike who laughed at me. "Nice try kiddo, but aint going to happen, look just get up and get dressed please?"

Mike POV

Finally an hour later we were pulling up at the pack house. Harmony was still pouting from being left out, but if i told her where she wouldn't of come because of Carson. Hell I dont blame her, but I wouldnt of brought her if he was going to be here. Carson has been stayin at his parents Alpha house since him and Harmonys last chat. Speaking of Carson, I havent talked to him much. I sure do miss that asshole.