Chapter 6 - Stand off

To the right I have added a picture of the guy I think best fits Carson, if you dont like it, thats cool to keep the guy you imagined! :) I just think hes super hott!!  THANKS !! <3

Harmonys POV

I stood there a moment looking between the two guys until i couldnt help it, laughter escaped my lips. What were they expecting me to make them fight over me or worst me choose? pfftt. I realized I was laughing and getting strange looks from both guys when i bit my lip to hold it in. "Its cool Carson, I got it, plus your class is in the opisite direction." Hunter said once again putting his attention on Carson. Who apparently didnt like taken orders, "I am aware of where my class is Hunter, I am walking her to class." I could sware that he was snarling, oh my god, this is crazy.

"Why dont you both walk with me, better yet, I will find it on my own." Without another look I pushed through the guys and was automatically pushed into the traffic of the hall way. I pushed and shoved trying to get out of the wave of people with no luck. If I would of known this I would of let both of them walk me, i cant see one person around me who would push Carson or Hunter.

A small giggle escaped my lips, I notice a few heads turned towards me, oopps, I bite my lip and keep my head down, hopefully I will be able to get through this swarm of people before the late bell rings.

CARSONS POV

I watch until Harmony fades into the crowd before my attention is snapped back to Hunter, he to is watching her dissapear from sight. I tighten my fist to keep from punching him, who did he think he was talking and acting like he owned Harmony, I would rip his throat out if he touched her. The thought alone made me growl. 'But you dont want her remeber, which I might add is extremely screwed up even for you.' I can hear the discuss and the judegement in my wolfs words, true I did say I didnt want a mate yet, but that didnt mean anyone else could have her or touch her. 'Thats really fucked up Carson, shes OUR MATE! Not a chick you can put off on hooking up with, our damn MATE you moron!' I snarl at my wolfs words but before I could go into a battel with him loud icy voice brings me back. "This is your fault, why dont you just stay away from her Carson, you get every girl in school but this one.. shes MINE!" Hunter rants at me his eyes burning and turning black.

Now normally I consider myself a mature person, even level headed, I dont get mad easy, the way I see it, theres not much to get mad about, theres always a reason for something. But when my fist connected to Hunters eye and I found my body following him to the ground mature and level headed went out the window before my brain had a chance to click. 'HOW DARE HE LAY CLAIM TO OUR MATE, KILL HIM!' I found myself agreeing with my wolf and wanting to do just that. My hands around his neck and my face inches from his when my brain seemed to come to a screaming halt remembering I was in school and by the gasp and mumers I had drew in all the attention.

"You will stay away from her, SHE. IS. MINE!" I snarled the last part gritting out everyword to make sure my point was clear. I felt a hand on my back and turned to see Mike looking at me and then Hunter still on the floor under me. "Its alright Bub, come on, lets get to class, he aint worth it." I nod and jump to my feet standing beside Mike. With a last look at Hunter I stalked down the hall way more mad at myself then before. How can I excpect others to just leave her alone, if I didnt want her right now then what was stopping others from taken what was ritefully mine?

HARMONY POV

Atlast the bell for lunch went off and I all but sighed with relief, until I realized I still didnt know anyone, well besides Hunter and Carson, but neither one of them were very happy with me right now I was sure. Oh well, lets go brave the evil cafeteria, where the clicks were worst then ever and everyone already had their "seats". I felt a warm hand on my back but instead of warmth and comfort I felt my wolf snarl at the touch. Quickly I jumped away and turned, coming face to face with Hunter, well my face to his chest anyways. Hes extrememly to tall, alot like Carson I told myself.

I mentally repermanded myself for comparing the two together when my eyes made way to his face and took his is swollen lip and red tented nose. "OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED?" He smirked at my shock, "your boyfriend, but I dont want to talk about that. Want to have lunch with me?" Though my wolf inside was laughing at the fact Carson did his and also purring that he called him our boyfriend, she suddenly stopped when he asked us to have lunch. 'NO NO NO HARMONY, I MEAN IT. DONT YOU DARE EVEN..' I blocked her out and smiled at Hunter, I suddenly felt bad for leaving them earlier. "Sure, why did Carson hit you?" I asked as we walked through the lunch room doors together. He opened his mouth to speak but stopped when the entire room went silent and everyone turned to stare. My eyes darted around until they landed on a pair of green eyes that burned into mine.

"Carson." It was a whisper, barely, if that, but Hunter heard me. "Yeah I see him, come on lets grab something to eat." He put his arm around my shoulders and began directing me to the food line. I heard the noise level start to pick up again, thankfully. But I felt Carsons eyes on my skin, I dared a quick glance over my shoulder and seen him and his two friends stand and walk towards us. No no no no, chill out, hes just walking this way, that dont mean he is coming over here to me. I tried to convince myself, but one last glance and I seen his eyes were focused on me. His shoulders were tense and his once bright green eyes were darkening to an almost forest dark green. OH SHIT, he is coming straight at me!

Before I had time to consider running Hunter had spun around and they both stopped feet from each other. Both standing a few feet from the other, staring each other down, I can see Carsons hands shaking as he clenches and opens his hands repeatedly. I suddenly felt like I was in the middle of a Mexican Standoff.

CARSONS POV

I dont care what I said early, I dont care what my plans were, when I seen Harmony and Hunter walk in together my wolf growled and I did right along with him. But when Hunter put his arms around her shoulders I lost control. That son of a bitch has another thing coming. I am going to show him, show everyone, that she is MINE!