Chapter 29 - Officially Mine

IF YOU WANT TO READ THE R RATED CHAPTER, go to my page and look under my works the whole chapter is there so you don't have to bounce back and forth, if you don't want to read it, you won't miss nothing besides the physical part :) hope you enjoy!!

CARSON POV

It's finally Friday, the day I have been planning for since me and Harmony have made up. I made up my mind that day that I was going to show her just how much she really meant to me, I planned a special get away weekend for just the two of us. We both needed the time together and she needed the time away. Her scent hit me as she appeared around the corner of the hallway I laughed inwardly at the sight of Mike and Keith both walking beside her, they looked like body guards compared to her small frame. Well I guess they kinda are, if I'm not with Harmony then one or both are them are.

"Hey little one, you ready to go?" I asked as she got closer, she smiled at me and blushed slightly making my body react. I groaned as she placed a quick kiss on my cheek, "still not telling me where we are going?" I grinned down at her linking her fingers through mine. "Nope it's a surprise, but you'll like it, trust me."

HARMONY POV

I give up, I have pouted, threatened, whined, demanded, everything I could think of and Carson will not give. He even went as far as to blindfold me and make me wear soundproof ear muffs on the plane. So I couldn't find out where we were going, I acted like I was mad and not talking but I'm am secretly excited. I have no idea where we are going but guessing from this 6 hour plane ride it's far far away from Hicksville. I take that back, I have grown to love the little town with population below 300 and no true amusement but it is home now. It's where I met Carson, where my life is.

A tap on my shoulder brought me out of my thoughts, Carson grinned at me before taken off the soundproof earmuffs off only long enough to kiss my cheek and whisper, "almost there baby, time for the blind fold." I growled lowly letting him know just how much I did not like it, but it didn't phase him. He laughed putting the muffs back over my ears, I gave him a glare before my eyes were once again in darkness.

CARSON POV

My nerves were on edge, I hope this was a good idea, I hope it worked out as I planned. "Baby what's wrong, I can feel your tension." Harmony's soft spoken words brought me out of my slight panic attack. I gently squeezed her hand that was wrapped around my arm, letting her know everything was okay. I guided her through the airport and out the front door to a car that waited for us outside.

Looking around it was almost dark but my breath was literally taken away, this is where my mate grew up, I can see why she loved it here. It was beautiful, not nearly enough trees for my taste but this was about her. Within minutes we pulled up in front of the hotel I had booked for the next week. Again saying a silent thank you to the girls in the pack who had taken over and booked in advance and got the key sent to us keeping me from having to check in and explain my blind folded mate with me. That would be awkward.

We made our way to the room and I smiled at the sight, carefully leading Harmony to the double glass doors on the balcony. I slipped the muffs off her ears, "are you ready little one?" Slowly I pulled her blind fold off abut here're eyes stayed closed. "Harmony, open your eyes sweetheart." She shook her head and I couldn't help but laugh. "Why not?" Her small shoulders shrugged before her eyes slowly opened. She gasped before she squealed and I laughed at her. Her arms wrapped around my neck, at that moment I was the happiest man alive. The look on her face was better then a kid on Christmas.

"I can't believe you brought me here, Carson thank you so much, I don't know what to say." Her eyes were wide with amazement and joy. "Just promise to have fun, you need it little one. We both do."

HARMONY POV

At that moment I knew, I was ready, ready as I was ever going to be. I wanted to be with him, I wanted to be completely and totally Carson's. My heart was already racing from excitement from being back in Miami but it was even better sine my mate was here with me. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him. His arms wrapped tightly around me and I felt warmth spread through me. I deepened the kiss causing Carson to growl lowly in his is chest.

He broke the kiss looking down at me but I didn't stop, I couldn't or I would loose my nerve, I kissed his jaw, slowly making my way down to his neck biting and kissing gently. "Little one, that's enough." His husky voice on my neck made me shiver, I wanted to smile seeing the effect I had on him. I pushed my body tight against him and slowly rubbed my lower part on his, "Harmony." It was a single word but it held so much more, his raw emotions and need, a warning and also a welcome. "Carson, I want to be with you."

He pulled me back gently looking down at me, "you don't have to do this, I didn't bring you here expecting anything." I felt my cheeks blush but swallowed my fear, "I know.. But.. I. I want this.. I w..want you." I felt his body rumble and shake beside me, did he seriously laugh at me. I planned on asking him but his mouth crashed down on mine as he picked me up and carried be back to the bed laying me down gently, never breaking our kiss.

CARSON POV

My little mate, her words shocked me, though I didn't believe it I carried her to the bed. Fully intending on going a little further then normal, if she was ready. Hey I love her but I am a guy! I kissed her soft trying to show her how much I care but her mouth was hard, full of passion and desire. I meter stroke for stroke as our tounges battled for dominance. I caught her growl in my mouth before she eased and let me take countrol. I broke our kiss trailing kisses down her jaw to her neck. Stopping on her mark I blew on it gently making her squirm under me.

I placed an open mouth kiss on her mark gently gliding my tounge over it. Her body jerked under me as her gasp turned into moans. I held my weight off of her with one and hand ran my other hand down her side, so lowly running it under her shirt across her lower stomach. Her hands gripped my back pulling me down on her, I gently scraped her mark with my teeth. "Carson please." It was a whisper but a plea.

I couldn't do it, she wasn't ready. I chuckled at myself, any other time I would of been half way through the process but this wasn't any other time or any girl this was Harmony my mate the first girl I've ever really cared about and be damned if I wasn't nervous. I pulled up to look at her, "little one, please." She ignored me by biting and licking my neck working up my jaw until her lips crashed on mine. I guess I could go a little further, until I was sure I couldn't stop. It would be pushing it but I could do it for her.

I ran my hand down her inner thigh stroking gently making sure I rubbed softly on her heat a moment longer then any where else. Her body arched up to hand. I barely reined control over my wolf as my hand gently slipped into her pants. Oh man, only so much a man could take.

******the rated R Version continues*******

HARMONY POV

I felt my body tingling from the explosion it had just witnessed from his touch. I trembled as he kissed my neck gently, I nuzzled further into the crook of his arm, relishing the scent of him. I sighed with pleasure. "I'm sorry, I really wanted you to be my first." I have no idea where that came from, I guess my brain was subconsciously thinking about to attack. Cbrson rolled over and looked down at me, "Harmony I was your first, I don't know what happened, nor do I think I really want to any more then you really want to tell me, but baby look." He drew my attention to the now stained sheets making me blush perfusly. He cupped my cheek and drew my eyes up to him. "Little one, that shows I was your first, but honestly I don't care, I mean I do care, but not like your thinking, it don't matter to me. Well it does.. Hell look," he stopped and took a deep breath to steady is his voice. "Look you were not my first, regretfully but it don't matter because you will be my last and my only from now on and that's all that matters." He kissed me softly, "does that make sense?"

I nodded and smiled at him, he was uncomfortable talking about it. But his words warmed my heart. "I love you." He smiled down at me and closed his eyes, 'I love you to my little mate.' His voice whispered in my head causing me to laugh. "We can do that now?" He grinned, nodding his head. "You are officially my mate and my luna."

CARSON POV

I laid there holding her close to me stroking small circles on her lower back back until she fell asleep with a smile on her lips. My mate, she was truly mine now.