Chapter 5 - SHES MINE! but not yet.

Harmonys POV

I dont know how long I was dragging behind Carson in tow with our hands locked but by the time my senses came to me my brain was officially on an malfuction overload. "WAIT!" I screeched and attempted to pull my hand free to my utter shock he did stop by my hand was still firmly in his. I tried again with no avail I seen that it was truly a waist of my energy and it really pissed me off that I couldnt get my hand loose. "What the hell is going on, I dont think you have even told me your name yet? You come walking out the woods shirtless and BAREFOOT i might add like some artic tarzan decendant and then you start freaking out looking around and dragging me down the road! What were you doing in the woods, why do you think you know me, what are you, who are you? I want answers and I want them now!" I gasped realizing I had yelled all in one breath and was short of air. My eyes looked up and were met with a feirce green gaze, he looked as if he was really thinking about my questions when a small smirk played with the corner of his lips but only for a moment before he wiped it away and started walking down the path away from me.

REALLY?! I wanted to scream at him as soon as I got ready to he stopped and turned to look back at me. "You coming little one?" The balls of him, he didnt even try to hide his smugness or answer any of my questions. "What about my questions, and why are you calling me little one?" He looked me over like I had asked a stupid question, yes granted at 5 foot 2 inches I was far from tall and 128 pounds was far from fat but little, I havent been little since I was seven years old maybe compared to his huge 6 foot fram and pushing 200 pounds I was little but not in the normal world! I met his eyes and seen his glare, he was looking me over, your kidding me? "Carson" he replied. I put my hands on my hips an stared him down, he abruptly turned and started walking away from me again. CARSON? "What the hell thats the only question you can answer, not to mention that was the worst introduction I have ever seen!" I spat at him. He turned around once more and a true grin was on his lips, "no little one thats the second question I answered, the first i didnt think I needed to say aloud, now are you coming?" I literally huffed like a five year old at him, "where are you going?" I asked to his back because he was walking away again, "school."

SCHOOL? Really the guys wearing nothing but jeans in the snow, he came out of the woods and hes acting weird, a huge wolf ran across the road, hes ignoring all my questions and he thinks IM GOING TO WALK WITH HIM TO SCHOOL? 'Well you are going to follow him arent you?' I snarled inwardly at my sarcastic wolf, shut up, you know I am... thats not the point! I shot back before I blocked her out and ran down the road to catch up with the quickly dissapearing Carson.

Carson POV

My mate was one hell of a fire ball, I couldnt hold back my grin when i seen her pose, i guess she was trying to be threatening but her small frame and delicate features on her just made her look like she smelled something bad when she snarled at me. I kept it to myself, something telling me she wouldnt exactly appreciate my thought on it. I bite back a chuckle just thinking about it, when i glanced down at her walking beside me I cant help but to admire her. She truly is beautiful and not in the normal way, she dont have blonde hair or big brown eyes like most she was small but most the girls I know are soft spoken and hesitant around me, she dont have an issue with holding her tounge. I see her eyes glance at me and i focus on the matters at hand, one i found my mate, everything in me is pulling to her its like feeling my senses for the first time when shes around, I feel her body heat on my skin, her smell makes me crazy and her eyes, i could stare into her eyes all day and lose myself. 'Thats because shes our mate!' My wolf snapped at me, he dont like the fact I havent aknowledged her as such yet, but he doesnt understand, i dont have time for girls, much less a needy clingy mate, I have a plan, a future, now once I get everything accomplished maybe .. maybe and i mean MAYBE I will settle down. 'I will not be with another' my wolf snarled at me. I ignored him and blocked him out, well now that i know where he stands on the subject.Although I am not ready to claim my mate I cant help but be protective of her or snarl at the fact other guys are looking at her as we approach the school. Everything in me wants to growl and wrap my arms around her, I want to sink my teeth in her neck and claim her, mark her as MINE!

OH SHIT this is not going to be easy. I reached my hand out and grab her arm as we come infront of the office of school. When she looks up and into my eyes I feel like she is looking into my soul, seeing me, the real me. I try to control myself, what was I going to say to her? "Carson! There you are, I have been looking for you everywhere, you didnt meet me this morning." Jessicas voice has my wolf snarling inside my head. I felt her arms around my waist but my eyes were still locked on hers, is that pain, saddness I seen in her eyes? Before I could figure it out she slipped out of my grip and was walking away into the office. "Jessica," I growl, "what did I tell you?"

HARMONYS POV

As shocking as it is, I must admitt it was a nice walk to school once I got over the fact Carson was obviously a mute, his body beside mine made me feel more alive then I have since before my parents were taken. When he grabbed my arm I seen emotions flooding his eyes, I felt myself on edge waiting hoping for anything he might say but when that blonde wrapped her arms around him I couldnt take it. WHY DO I CARE? Didnt I already decide he was weird? Yet it hurt, seeing the arms of another girl around him made me want to rip her arms off her body but i couldnt do that! Quickly I walked away before I looked more of an idiot on my first day then I already have. Note to self, STAY AWAY FROM CARSON!

I got my schedule and by the time I made it into the halls they were empty, thankfully, I caught myself feeling nervous and slightly scared as I made my way through the halls to room 120 on the History, what a drag! With one last deep breath I turned the knob and opened the door. Everyone got quiet and stared at me, oh boy, I hate attention! "May I help you?" Came a vibrant voice from the brunette behind the desk. "Yes Mrs. Cutters, my name is Harmony Chattos, I believe I am suppose to be in here, History right?" She stood and looked at my scehdule with a nod she handed me back the paper while slipping her glasses down her nose. "Yes Miss Chattos, uhm, take a seat we are reading chapter ten for a test friday, books are in the back on the shelf." I nod my reply and glance around, this truly is the worst part, the dreadful seating. Sit by a dork and no one would talk to you, sit by a popular kid and chances were you were going to be made fun of all class period. My heart stopped when my eyes landed on Carson, he was watching me intently the blonde beside him was also staring at me but her eyes were fire and daggers. I seen a hand go up a row behind Carson a blonde hair boy, he motioned to the empty desk to his right and I found myself moving in his direction.

Quickly I sat down and let out a sigh, that was horrible and it was only first period. "The names Hunter, you new here?" I heard him whispering and felt a slow relief going through me, atleast he was nice and he didnt look like a nerd, i think. I gave him a once over, shaggy blonde hair, blue eyes, nice tan and decent arms, nope not a nerd I have ever seen before. "Hi, yeah I am new." He smiled at me showing me his dazzeling white perfect smile. "Cool, well whats your schedule, I will show you around, I know what its like being the new kid in school." I couldnt help but smile back at him, i handed my scehdule over and glanced around, most were doing their work but others were watching us and it made me feel extremely nervous. "We have second and fourth period together, I will walk you to your other classes today though if you want." My attention was back on Hunter, he had a smooth voice, friendly eyes, I couldnt help but smile at him. "Yeah thanks, I would like that." A low growl made my head jerk up, a quick glance at Hunter told me he heard it to, we were both looking infront of us. Was that my imgaination or did Carson just growl in class?

Class went by fast, the bell rang and I stood to gather my stuff. I noticed Hunter was standing by his desk watching and waiting. I stood and smiled at him, "ready?" he asked me I gave him a quick nod before we walked out the class room. Within feet of the classroom door I ran smack into a wall dropping everything. I felt the heat flush my face and quickly bent to pick my stuff up, "Sorry little one I didnt see you." His voice made my eyes shoot up, Carson, should of known he looked as hard as a wall with his broad chest shoulders and sculpted chest, atleast he has clothes on now, I told myself. "Its fine, I wasnt looking, I was talking to Hunter." I focused back down on my stuff gathering it all up before I stood up, as soon as I was standing I realized just how little I was compared to both guys around me. Carson stood a good four inches over Hunter but they were both unhumanly large and both were well built. I felt the tension in the air and suddenly glanced around nervously. "Whats up Carson?" Hunter asked eyeing me making sure I was okay before his attention was back on Carson. Carson did the same, eyed me before he focused back on Hunter, "I was going to walk her to her class, make sure she found it okay," I heard Carson tell Hunter. I stood there gaping, as both turned to me and looked at me with a funny look. I suddenly felt like the lamb in a hungry lions den.